Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • joewalton120299
    • By joewalton120299 9th Nov 18, 10:29 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    joewalton120299
    Aqua credit card issue please help
    • 9th Nov 18, 10:29 AM
    Aqua credit card issue please help 9th Nov 18 at 10:29 AM
    Good morning
    I recently applied for an Aqua Credit Card online. They approved my application, and I received an email from: aqua@e.mail.aquacard.co.uk - telling me I need to upload my documents including proof of ID and proof of address to the following link: myapplication.aquacard.co.uk, which I did. I have been waiting over 2 weeks and decided to check the application having not heard anything since. When I clicked the link in the email, the website page brings up an error message from Google and I cannot access it. I tried the next day and error message proceeded to show, I tried on my phone and it was saying the same thing so I assume its nothing to do with the device. I have today received a letter in the post from Aqua, asking me to send them my proof of ID / address to them by free post? But nothing mentioned about the documents I uploaded online 2 weeks ago?

I am not sure why I would be asked to upload them online and then send by post 2 weeks later with no communication from Aqua as to whether there has been some issue... Has an attacker forged the email and website and stolen my documents? Can anyone help me please as I am worried

Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • PRAISETHESUN
    • By PRAISETHESUN 9th Nov 18, 1:19 PM
    • 465 Posts
    • 228 Thanks
    PRAISETHESUN
    • 9th Nov 18, 1:19 PM
    • 9th Nov 18, 1:19 PM
    Give Aqua a call to confirm the validity of the letters/emails. Get them to provide you with the free post address on the phone and see if it matches that in the letters you have received.
    • NorthantsPete81
    • By NorthantsPete81 9th Nov 18, 2:16 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 4 Thanks
    NorthantsPete81
    • 9th Nov 18, 2:16 PM
    • 9th Nov 18, 2:16 PM
    https://www.aquacard.co.uk/contact-us/
    • Craig1981
    • By Craig1981 10th Nov 18, 6:10 AM
    • 462 Posts
    • 221 Thanks
    Craig1981
    • 10th Nov 18, 6:10 AM
    • 10th Nov 18, 6:10 AM
    always be vigilant when clicking on links in an email. just because it says its from someone you know/expecting, doesnt mean its safe. probably nothing to worry about though as you said page wasnt loading
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,445Posts Today

9,411Users online

Martin's Twitter