Aaaagh...now what!!!

I have just joined this website, it is fantastic.

I am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction with my PPI reclaim. I recently submitted a PPI reclaim for approx £11k to Loans.co.uk. I followed the guide on this website and after getting nowhere with Loans.co.uk, I complained to the FOS. They have told me they cannot do anything because Loans etc, were not regulated by the FSA at the time my PPI was miss sold. The FOS told me to contact the Finance and Leasing Association. I have never heard of these people and I am not sure if they can help me. Does anyone know If they can help me or should I consider legal action against Loans.co.uk and if so, how do I do it?

Please please help.....my fingers are crossed...

Comments

• I doubt you will get a lot of detailed advice here and would suggest using the (free) site consumeractiongroup as you can post lots of details about your case there and get helpful advice from other people with similar cases going on.
  • I have just joined this website, it is fantastic.

I am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction with my PPI reclaim. I recently submitted a PPI reclaim for approx £11k to Loans.co.uk. I followed the guide on this website and after getting nowhere with Loans.co.uk, I complained to the FOS. They have told me they cannot do anything because Loans etc, were not regulated by the FSA at the time my PPI was miss sold. The FOS told me to contact the Finance and Leasing Association. I have never heard of these people and I am not sure if they can help me. Does anyone know If they can help me or should I consider legal action against Loans.co.uk and if so, how do I do it?

Please please help.....my fingers are crossed...

In the loans section there is a thread about PPI reclaiming and Martin has a guide to it on the site.
    I have not worked for NatWest Bank since February 2009

This username is no longer active.
  • Thanks for your help so far. I have already gone through the process on this website as explained in my original posting. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction now......sooo frustrating knowing I have been ripped off for 11k!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure