Big Day Tomorrow

My big day in court tomorrow to declare myself bankrupt, any last minute tips or advice
thanks

Comments

• no tips or advice sorry but just to say i hope it runs as smoothly as possible for you.

All the best

Total Joint Debt £139k :eek:
    Proud to be dealing with our debts:T
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    jonejayc wrote:
    My big day in court tomorrow to declare myself bankrupt, any last minute tips or advice
    thanks

Hi jj - It's all going to go well, don't worry - nobody is going to have a go at you and by this time tomorrow you will be so relieved and ready to give tips and advice to the rest of us. :beer:
    Keep us posted.
    Rog2
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • Sassers
    Sassers Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    jonejayc wrote:
    thanks

Jonejayc - it's my big day in court too tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Not bankrupty but a civil claim. I'd like to give you a hug for tomorrow, and offer you a virtual `holding of hands'.
    I hope to catch up with you after my case tomorrow and find out how you've done, good luck, deep breath - we'll both be fine! Just you wait.....!
    Love Sas x
    Current debt and mortgage: £25, 820.35 Debt/Mortgage at start: £92,598 (27/09/2010)
    DEBT FREE!
  • went to court this morning all went ok, thanks for all the advice
  • skylight
    skylight Posts: 10,716 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    Glad things are ok.

Big relief now!
  • Sassers
    Sassers Posts: 1,303 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi Jonejayc - I'm glad it went ok for you, went Ok for me too!
    Current debt and mortgage: £25, 820.35 Debt/Mortgage at start: £92,598 (27/09/2010)
    DEBT FREE!
  • glad your court dates went well

xx
    Married my amazing hubby on 8th September 2012 :j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business