Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Comments

• Wolfhound
    Wolfhound Posts: 568 Forumite
    First Post
    I got the referral email too. I didn't know anything about points either, which reminds me, I haven't had a voucher through in over a year and I have done loads of surveys, I did get the perfume though. To the person who was asking, the yearly perfume bottle is a plain bottle with a gold top, all the fragrances have the same bottle, its 100ml.
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I got the referral email too, but doubt anyone I know would want to join. They are either too busy, or wouldn't be interested, and would be offended if I gave their details out.

I love doing the surveys and getting the vouchers, plus yearly perfume. This years got used up quickly, as was very light although smelled lovely. Got a good few months to go before next years! :p
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I received a pre-recruitment email for a product test today. Hoping I get picked!
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • perfect10
    perfect10 Posts: 455 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Missli wrote: »
    I received a pre-recruitment email for a product test today. Hoping I get picked!

Me too for shampoo & conditioner, 10 day trial in November.
    Entering a few comps here and there 2020 seems my best year for wins so far:- iphone xs, limited edition whiskey, Masha and the Bear toys, newborn baby stuff, 3 x books, 12 months membership to diet app, bottle of syrup, Baby Shark singing puppet, children’s book, Nasty vegan shake x 2 packs.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I have started a post on the referrals board now they are recruiting and to keep in line with mse rules, so please feel free to add your details aswell :beer: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4226957
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I had a pre-recruitment email too ... keeping my fingers crossed!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • sarah1972
    Please lets not put referrals on here as we all know its against mse rules.

The referral thread is posted above in post 66.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    I have started a post on the referrals board now they are recruiting and to keep in line with mse rules, so please feel free to add your details aswell :beer: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4226957

Hi Sarah, I have commented on your referal post, but thought I should make it clear here that they also ask for a postal address which as far as I know is againt mse rules.

It was nice to see that you put a clean link in there too for anyone who's interested in joining. :T
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • sarah1972
    jeanmd wrote: »
    Hi Sarah, I have commented on your referal post, but thought I should make it clear here that they also ask for a postal address which as far as I know is againt mse rules.

It was nice to see that you put a clean link in there too for anyone who's interested in joining. :T

I thought about that but its no different than the sky referral thread thats being going on for years that also needs your address?
  • did anyone join the givaudan survey panel recently ?

( my email to them was returned as undelivered)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure