Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I have just started xmas shopping at Debs - OH will have a pair of beer socks to unwrap xmas morning!

Then I found the white underwear for him.... I have to admit I have a bit of a fetish for white underwear for OH... so next few orders will be sorted.

The T&C stated that only one order per day, so I will get my fix tomorrow x

Makes it more cost efficient with the vanish liquid doesnt it :D Can pin-point the stains to the nearest millimetre. :D
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I forgot to say, I have sorted my DD issue for now to replace T - 2 per account sorted :D.

I read the thread suggested and have gone for the P0 Saving a/c ... I may have "a few" ;).

It has bought time until l can work out a better way as I am sure some can be closed now.

I need to decide which to sacrifice to B4rclays :).

Anon
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I need pans for an induction hob unfortunately. Anyway called in tonight after work to Marksies and bought a set of induction pans. Put them on the hob and they didn't work:o
    Only just realised that the base of the pan needs to be larger than the hob ring. It's a whole new world:rotfl:

I bought mine from Tesco, very pleased with them, I think there was a code for £10 off at the time :)

Doesn't the hob ring automatically adjust to the pan size? Or maybe I just haven't encountered this problem before and have just dreamt it :rotfl:
    I had rather an eventful weekend....On Friday....I was sitting in the poob having one or two celebratory drinks for my birthday.....Just minding my own business....When the door opened and OMG....My beautiful daughter, partner and grandchildren together with my youngest son walked in....having travelled from Wales and Warrington to come see me for a surprise visit....

To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement.:eek::eek::eek:.....They had even booked an evening meal out on the Saturday for me which, ended with a huge galaxy chocolate cake being brought to the table with sparklers and candles...:o..My favourite:D

Had an absolutely brilliant family weekend...One that I shall never forget.....One of those special moments in life....:j:j:jSoooo happy:D

How wonderful! Glad you had a fab time :j :D
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning Elite.
    Another sunny day. Enjoy.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Another sunny day, this must be the best summer in years.
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    :j:jGood morning.....Its a fantastic morning....Birds are very happy today....
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Just bigger stores :D i can highly recommend Iceland fresh chicken breast , they are huge :whistle: and you get 4kg for £16

How strange bubbs in our store you get 5kgs for £22 but quite often they're reduced so £11 :j I need to get driving again because you need to be there at 8am to get those bargains and I still can't carry anything heavy :(
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I bought mine from Tesco, very pleased with them, I think there was a code for £10 off at the time :)

Doesn't the hob ring automatically adjust to the pan size? Or maybe I just haven't encountered this problem before and have just dreamt it :rotfl:
    :D

I need to check into this. I'm wondering now if our hob is faulty.....that would make the third item:mad:

The ring only heats up if the pan completely covers the whole ring......leaving none showing. Can this be right?

I need some time off work as the jobs at home are mounting up again:o

Woe is me but the sun is shining:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Please check your app is working, another of mine has stopped working overnight.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    edited 15 May 2018 at 8:21AM
    Options
    Morning all.
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I need to check into this. I'm wondering now if our hob is faulty.....that would make the third item:mad:

The ring only heats up if the pan completely covers the whole ring......leaving none showing. Can this be right?

I need some time off work as the jobs at home are mounting up again:o

Woe is me but the sun is shining:D

Awww, hope you dont have a faulty ring on top of your crack, that just would not be fair. :o
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family