Prolific Academic Survey Alerts

Comments

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Scrap that I've found my way to the working old site now

My login appears to be failing on the new site. I can sense, Smodlets rage growing.

I can get to the old site through: https://www.prolific.ac/studies - surveys still appear there, though I have none.

On the plus side, I do have a delicious omelette with smoked salmon and grated cheese.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • AprilLady
    AprilLady Posts: 932 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Mine's gone completely wonky - I did a survey, it didn't end properly on the completion page so I entered the completion code manually, and that took me to the login page. So I logged in and it's only showing completed surveys up to the 16th April and an old balance! Arrgh! I hope I don't miss the £1 I just earned for that survey.
  • onedaysomeday
    onedaysomeday Posts: 561 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Uniform Washer PPI Party Pooper
    Well, my relief was short lived.

The the second part of the three parter that started last week (it's one paragraph 2 questions FYI) was being directed to PA and it logged me out, and upon trying to log in the recaptcha thing said it was for test purposes only and to let admin know if I can see it. I now cannot close my submission at all :)
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • AprilLady
    That's the one I just tried to do! Let's hope it gets sorted. I've now been changed to the new site, but everything's still wrong!
  • onedaysomeday
    AprilLady wrote: »
    Mine's gone completely wonky - I did a survey, it didn't end properly on the completion page so I entered the completion code manually, and that took me to the login page. So I logged in and it's only showing completed surveys up to the 16th April and an old balance! Arrgh! I hope I don't miss the £1 I just earned for that survey.

Same - although I didn't note the code
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post

Would be interesting if they showed an old balance way in excess of your current one, and you had tried to cash out :D
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • onedaysomeday
    I emailed the researcher and explained what happened (mainly as I want to be able to do all 3 and get the bonus £4) and PA too.
  • AprilLady
    mikep22 wrote: »
    Would be interesting if they showed an old balance way in excess of your current one, and you had tried to cash out :D

It is, Mike - I just cashed out on Monday so my balance should be nothing!

The code is JSRC5H3T, onedaysomeday.
  • onedaysomeday

It is, Mike - I just cashed out on Monday so my balance should be nothing!

The code is JSRC5H3T, onedaysomeday.

Thanks, hopefully it will let us complete it at some point...!
  • onedaysomeday
    mikep22 wrote: »

On the plus side, I do have a delicious omelette with smoked salmon and grated cheese.

Your omelette sounds wonderful :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback