Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Glad you like the new pots. £20 well spent methinks :)

Yes, definatly :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    £20 for new pots is worth it even if only used to make cheese sauce :D.

Em..... is it too early for cheese sauce?I want some now :o
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • beanielou
    gallygirl wrote: »
    £20 for new pots is worth it even if only used to make cheese sauce :D.

Will use them for other things too.
    Risotto for one as had stopped making it as it was sticking so much.

Em..... is it too early for cheese sauce?I want some now :o
    :rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    So DS wants to wear a kilt for graduation no 2 :D

• beanielou wrote: »
    So DS wants to wear a kilt for graduation no 2 :D

But will he be a true Scotsman and erm, hang free?!?! :eek::rotfl:
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    But will he be a true Scotsman and erm, hang free?!?! :eek::rotfl:

As his Maw I don't want to know:rotfl:

As his Maw I don't want to know:rotfl:

I thought that after I posted it :o.

He will look smashing Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    I thought that after I posted it :o.

He will look smashing Xx

He will :D

When he was a best ma:Dn earlier in the year & wore one he looked awesome, even if I say it myself:o

• beanielou
    It is blooming cold here today.
    Bah.

It is blooming cold here today.
    Bah.
    A bit chilly here too. I am putting on my electric blanket on the bed tonight and I've added lap blankets to the sofa. Going to try and make it to 1st November before I start using the heating. But it is colder further North so stay snuggly :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family