IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Posting on the Parking Board – your help please

Comments

• BenefitMaster
    BenefitMaster Posts: 641 Forumite
    edited 3 May 2014 at 5:23PM
    It would also appear that some other signatures have been deleted

Yes, MSE don't like my statement that Parking Eye are bullies. But it's provable, and indeed at least one judge has expressed that opinion in court.

If I were to say that ParkingEye are incompetent and negligent, that would also be true.
  • 4consumerrights
    4consumerrights Posts: 2,002 Forumite
    edited 3 May 2014 at 6:21PM
    Yes, MSE don't like my statement that Parking Eye are bullies. But it's provable, and indeed at least one judge has expressed that opinion in court.

If I were to say that ParkingEye are incompetent and negligent, that would also be true.

I would complain BM that you are being unfairly discriminated against on this forum due to your fax elf like qualities :D

There are other posters on here who state that

Parking Eye are bullies in their signatures....... whoops!

I also would quite opening state that in my opinion Parking Eye are bullies exploiting disabled people and the way they try to extort money with their

Without prejudice £50 costs offer when the principal has cancelled is proof of that enough:

I would like to know how this differentiates from their £50 solicitors costs on court papers and why the

wp offer contains the £15 court filing fee and the £30 administration costs are merely staff wages which they "claim" to occur when dealing with this matter are actually part of the salaried £16,500 per annum enforcement officer's - the same one's which are paid to trawl this forum.

Rachel Ledson head of litigation should be ashamed of herself..
  • Hot_Bring
    Hot_Bring Posts: 1,596 Forumite

Some posters have been banned for having the words "Parking Eye" in their signature ! :eek:
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
  • BenefitMaster
    BenefitMaster Posts: 641 Forumite
    edited 4 May 2014 at 9:18AM
    What postings have been deleted BM -do spill the beans here.

The one you have quoted, for starters.

Yet not a single PM, email or phone call from MSE explaining why.

I think I will tweet Martin Lewis and ask why this is occurring?
  • Nodding_Donkey
    Nodding_Donkey Posts: 2,738
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite

I think I will tweet Martin Lewis and ask why this is occurring?

Maybe he's been banned for calling them Cowboys cowboy-hat.jpg
  • Fergie76
    Fergie76 Posts: 2,293
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Maybe we should create a standard signature that everyone could use should they wish. They can't change everyone's or ban everyone...
  • trubster
    trubster Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    Fergie76 wrote: »
    Maybe we should create a standard signature that everyone could use should they wish. They can't change everyone's or ban everyone...

Would this be acceptable?

ParkingEye Ltd
    Roxburghe (UK) Limited
    Imperial Civil Enforcement Solutions
    Car Park Services Limited
    Kernow Parking Solutions (KPS)
    Smart Parking Limited also trading as Town & City Parking
    We’ve had to remove your signature because your opinion differs from ours. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why you can not have your own opinion on here and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    I use Adblock Plus so I never see any forum adverts, but ..... have any started appearing for Parking Eye? :shhh: :naughty: :whistle:

:D
  • bod1467
    bod1467 Posts: 15,214 Forumite
    mastMain_2.png

That's the standard masthead for this forum ... nice to see MSE abiding by their own stated aim (banner at right side). ;)
  • trubster
    trubster Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    bod1467 wrote: »
    mastMain_2.png

That's the standard masthead for this forum ... nice to see MSE abiding by their own stated aim (banner at right side). ;)

LOL, I dont see them banners, nor the goofy photos. Mainly because of AdBlock Plus, I spent 5 mins blocking them and it makes the site much better.

Fighting your corner - dont make me larf... thats nearly as funny as the Money Saving "Expert" line.
    We’ve had to remove your signature because your opinion differs from ours. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why you can not have your own opinion on here and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure