Lloyds TSB Collection Centre

Options
Hi

Does anyone have the address or phone number for the Lloyds TSB Collection Centre in Brighton??

Thanks

Comments

• HHH_2
    HHH_2 Posts: 442 Forumite
    Options
    address, Collections Centre, Brighton, BN1 4BE
    telephone 0870 2424767
    good luck in my experience they are horrible!!
  • carolbee
    carolbee Posts: 1,708 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    personally I found it better to deal with these muppets via letter, one tells you one thing and another one something different

of all my debts, they were the most troublesome to get sorted initially, but now I have frozen interest on my two accounts and loans with them. they review every six months and try to get you to pay more, stand fast and just send - yet another - SOA so they can see whats what.
    Carolbee
  • Hyro
    Hyro Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Cheaper Phone Numbers:

Lloyds TSB Collections: 0845 600 6282
    Lloyds TSB Priority Action: 0845 600 6291

But what the two previous posters say is true... So Good Luck!
  • scouselad1974
    Options
    Hi
    I haven't had a problem with this company, they go under the name of BLS Collections, believe it or not I have had a credit card and personal loan debt with this company for around 10 years or more, I send them an updated budget every 6 months and so far they have never refused my offer, yes they do call from time to time wanting me to up my payment, which is fair enough, I send them my budget and that's that for another 6 months, I have even had my payments reduced when I am struggling. Like other companies they do have some not so nice staff but recently their staff have been quite courteous, I could be tempting fate now :rolleyes:
    while we are on this subject does anybody have a template link for a letter asking them to tell me how much my current balance is on paper, rather than via telephone.
    DMP mutual support thread member:327
  • churchrat
    churchrat Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Options
    hi
    we have a debt with these as well--had a current balance recently and I just wrote and asked for one.
    came back the same week.

While on the subject of balances--should dca's send out a yearly statement?
    many thanks if any one knows
    churchrat
    LBM-2003ish
    Owed £61k and £60ish mortgage
    2010 owe £00.00 and £20K mortgage:D
    2011 £9000 mortgage
  • kel300185
    Options
    Does anyone know that local 01273 number for Lloyds TSB collections in Brighton??????????

Thanks x
  • Jay..._7
    Options
    kel300185 wrote: »
    Does anyone know that local 01273 number for Lloyds TSB collections in Brighton??????????

Thanks x

if you have an account with collections just ring the normall phonebank number (08453000000 or 01733347007) as long as you key in your account number and sort code, the automated system should recognise you as collections and put you through. There is no driect number for brighton. i am a staff member and even we dont have one
  • deepintrouble
    Options
    The direct number is 01273 743574. Just goes to show..........
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease....... with a 100% mortality rate"
  • timbo123_2
    Options
    I hate this company. They hassle me to ring them, I ring them and they hang up twice. I set up a payment plan on the basis they will send me a letter to outline the payment plan, they don't and refuse to send me another replacement letter. How hard is it to send a letter? I'm complaining...
  • MoneysTooTightToMention
    Options
    The direct number is 01273 743574. Just goes to show..........

if you ring the direct number, you get a recorded message asking you to ring the 0845 one. Ive been hounded with phonecalls by these guys over the alst week, spoke to two different people (once today) who I informed I was going into a DMP and asked them to cease phone contact. They still continued to ring and text all afternoon, so Im going to change my phone number:mad:
    DMP Mutual Support Thread Member 416
    Debt Mountain 20k :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family