Oh is that the ones we get from waities? if so didnt know tesco sold them

Yes :rotfl:.

Poundsinbucks x
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hey bubbs.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Yes :rotfl:.

Poundsinbucks x

Oh thanks :D are they with ryvita and that?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    Hey bubbs.

Hey Beanie :D
    You ok? how did you do this week?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hey Beanie :D
    You ok? how did you do this week?

I dident go.
    Been stress eating & couldent face it:o
    Plus I really dont like the group nearest me:o
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    I dident go.
    Been stress eating & couldent face it:o
    Plus I really dont like the group nearest me:o

Oh no :( is there not another group you could go too?
  • beanielou
    bubbs wrote: »
    Oh no :( is there not another group you could go too?

Yes, but all all about 10 miles away.

• Oh Beanie, you do sound like you're in a bit of a funk at the moment. Is it anything we can help with?

My menu for the day:
    B - (none)
    D - Pasta with tinned toms, onion, mushrooms, bacon and sweetcorn
    T - Roast cod and broccoli with a small side-portion of tomato risotto
    HEA - Milk
    HEB - Almonds
    Syns - Sugar in coffee (4), hot chocolate (2) = 6

My scales went kaput this morning, luckily not on an actual WI day. I changed the batteries but still nothing, though they are cheapos and I don't know how long they've been languishing the drawer. Going to buy some more batteries today so fingers crossed they'll work otherwise I'm going to have to shell out for new scales one week before January pay day! And I'm nervous that new scales would show something different as well :eek:
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • bubbs
    Afternoon all :D
    Oh that's not good Beanie :(
    No Denise and no Maman ? hope you are both ok?
    Tete, new scales could work in your favour:rotfl::rotfl:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Here I am bubbs. Cross posted!:D

Do you find you need to go to a group to stay focused beanie? Why not try to go it alone? You know the plan really well. We'll always look up the syn values for you. Just ask if there's anything we can do.:)

I went to group this morning and it was better than I expected. I'd gained just a pound which put's me just half a pound out of range. I'm pleased with that as it means I've more or less cleared my Christmas indulgences. I've got a good week coming up so losing half a pound should e doable. ;) After that I really must focus on getting lower down the target range. I'm always hovering around the top.:o

I stayed to group. I always feel that I should every couple of months. I didn't learn a great deal except that apparently we have one of those Iceland outlet places opened so I'll take a look there.

I went to TKMaxx afterwards as I needed skinny syrup. I picked up a nice organiser for less than £2 which I'm going to use for my food diary/meal planner. It's not just for SW but I need to try to work out what triggers this bloating. It's better today than yesterday though. :)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, half banana (F), HEB Weetabix, HEA milk
    L: JP (F), cottage cheese (P), spring onions, cornichons and beetroot (S)
    D: sausage tray bake (S) with hasselback potatoes (F)
    Syns: sausages 1
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport