Poundland Bargain Thread -

Comments

• VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    No whipped foundation on my store, but I did find some Rimmel cream blushers (pallet and squeezy tube) bagged up in the usual generic fashion. Worth a try for that Meghan look :)
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • VfM4meplse
    The insect repellent wristbands (2 per pack) are a waste of money, they didn't work. I was after a DEET spray - and accepted I might not find one for £1 - but all they had was the bands. I've been in itchy-agony all day.

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • duguploads
    duguploads Posts: 30 Forumite
    Hi There

Not a poundland offer but try Avon's skin so soft original dry oil spray. I used to be a rep and had loads of customers swear by it, even a lady who ordered it by the box for her horse with switch itch. I have tried it and it works and the added benefit is that is doubles as an aftersun and smells pleasant.
  • LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 25 May 2018 at 4:43PM
    Wasn't able to scour Poundland yesterday as I had company and felt rushed (I'm better on solo missions)!

Here's a toothbrush-themed picture from Trongate, Glasgow, yesterday.

Left to Right: Colgate 4 pack Adult Brushes, Oral-B 3 pack Adult Brushes "Buy 2 Get 1 Free".

"WhiteWave 5 x Kids Toothbrushes" - also an adult-size option, "5 Pro-Massage Toothbrushes".

I picked up the Kids' 5 Pack as my niece seems to abuse her toothbrushes!!

Underneath, Oral-B, Colgate and Aquafresh Milk Teeth Toothpastes for little ones.

The Firefly My Little Pony or Justice League - 2 in a pack, are just out of shot at the bottom-right.

To my annoyance the Justice League Brushes are Batman and Superman - no Wonder Woman, even though she's pictured on the packaging!! Picture from ebay: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/vz0AAOSwMfhagKTF/s-l1600.jpg
    7VZJiil.jpg
  • LouLou
    edited 8 June 2018 at 10:44PM
    Here's a quickie but I bought these about an hour ago at Trongate, Glasgow - four or five left.

Perfect Colour Pastel Pretty Makeup Kit, (Eyeshadow, Lip Gloss, Nail Polish, Applicators), 12.1g.

Good as a little gift or putting in your handbag on these hot days? Was £2 apparently, now £1. Thought I'd taken the receipt at the till, but maybe I've lost it!IxwPeMQ.jpg?1
    The cosmetics company is "Jigsaw" and it's on Perfume-Click for £5.40 (most other places £4-5) https://www.perfume-click.co.uk/Jigsaw-Perfect-Colour-Pastel-Pretty-Set-8-Pieces-s17558/
  • LouLou
    edited 8 June 2018 at 10:40PM
    Sent these to my brother via Facebook Messenger earlier (he has a nine month old son :)). This is Argyle Street, Glasgow:

babysafe Non Spill Cup (BPA Free, from 6 months) Green or Orange, £1
    1i9Pyk4.jpg?1
    My nephew seems to like Peppa Pig so I got him a Bowl (also a bigger, flatter Plate on the left), £1 and the Fork/Spoon Set (both in Green or Orange as well) £1.
    u4w2KFP.jpg?1
    You can also get Peppa Pig or PJ Masks (whatever they are) plastic cups.WgT4e3x.jpg?1
  • LouLou
    From Trongate, Glasgow yesterday - Ecover Washing Up Liquid 500ml "New And Improved Fragrance". Camomile & Clementine or Pomegranate & Fig. The 2 For £1 yellow stickers are for Morning Fresh Washing Up Liquid - got excited for a moment!!M4j0lCd.jpg?1
  • LouLou
    edited 13 June 2018 at 8:34PM
    Some things from Argyle Street, Glasgow tonight:

Daioni Organic British Cows' Milk Whole/Semi-Skimmed/Skimmed Organic milk, 1 Litre £1 (Trongate has Whole and Semi-Skimmed) - side of carton says it's "Sterilised UHT Milk"
    Wzz7lMD.jpg
    Monty Bojangles 4 Truffle Varieties for £1
    EpgkpjC.jpg
    Glaceau Smart Water 6 x 600ml, £1
    eOYds4d.jpg
    Pamplemousse Rose Noir 100g for 50p (at the self-service tills), also Argyle Street, Glasgow
    pyM02ag.jpg
    Lots of Swizzels Sweet Shop Favourites 750g tins at the tills at Trongate, Glasgow - £2.
    2950202_1.jpg
    Also Trongate - saw this other variety of Ecover Washing Up Liquid - Lilly & Lotus, 500ml £1
    XMpxVj8.jpg?1
    (Actually, squinting at my previous photo, think the "purple" Ecover bottles were there already, I just can't see the variety from the pic - boyf's phone camera is worse than mine)!!

Also got 375g Cheerios for £1 at Trongate, Glasgow! ;)
  • VfM4meplse
    The truffles look interesting. Anyone tried them?

• LouLou
    VfM4meplse wrote: »
    The truffles look interesting. Anyone tried them?
    The official page is here http://montybojangles.com/product/taste-adventures-ingot-bar-36g/
    Ingot-Bar-500x500.png
    Can see they did some ranges for QVC as well. Vaguely heard of them though I'm not huge on truffles, might pick up a pack tomorrow.

Blurb on their website says:

Introducing our Taste Adventures Ingot Bar. A delicious collection of cocoa dusted truffles, consisting of 4 truffle flavours. Choccy Scoffy, Cookie Moon, Berry Bubbly, & Flutter Scotch.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback