Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• Paws
    Paws Posts: 306 Forumite
    I've been trying to get in touch with Quidco - their Contact Us page goes round in circles and logs me out each time I click on it, and there is no answer form the Head Office or Customer Service Number.

Anyone else having problems?
    £2014 in £2014 challenge
    £2 collectors club
  • gord115
    gord115 Posts: 1,063 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I can't log in to Quidco.
    It won't recognise my password.
    I've even tried changing it,still no good.

Now it says

"We've been made aware of a technical issue with our sign in page which is giving out the following error message:

'Too many failed login attempts. Please try again in one hour'

This may temporarily prevent you from logging into your Quidco account. Please don't worry though, as we're working to resolve this and your account should be accessible again shortly."

Anyone else or just me?
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I was getting this a lot last week. I asked them about it on Twitter, funnily enough (or just a massive co-incidence...) I was able to log in fine the next day.
  • gord115
    gord115 Posts: 1,063 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Now working fine.
    Puzzling
  • tambini87
    tambini87 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Hi, i signed up to become Sky customer via quidco. After a couple of days i received no indication that my cashback was track so i put in a claim. After a few days my cashback was tracked so i presumed this was because of my claim. Last month i received the cashback which i transferred to my bank and thought no more of it.

However when singing into my Quidco yesterday i've had the payment 'confirmed', so i've been paid twice and the only reason i can think why is my original cashback was tracked and my claim was enforced.

Should i notify quidco? I couldn't see anything on their terms for what to do.

If i transfer it to my bank can they force me to pay it back in the future?
  • Hi Tambini,

You are way too honest for this world. The amount of accounts that they close with funds in or just refuse to payout valid cashbacks is amazing. I have spent a year just trying to get my account reopened for the sake of £40 - but it is my £40.

Will they chase you? Very much doubt it. If unsure, withdraw it and keep the cash to one side for a few months. If they don't chase it (and they aren't that good at chasing money that they are told about) then have an extra xmas pressie for a special person or a charity donation of your choice.
  • GF3_2
    GF3_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello.
    Is there any other way of contacting Quidco than just using the set Contact link on their site. The other day I signed up for NOW Broadband via the Quidco link for £70 cashback. It has tracked but at £65. So I clicked through the various stages to contact them about this via the Contact Us link. But when I selected the merchant "NOW TV" it said "Unfortunately we are unable to investigate transactions for this merchant". Is there any other way around this?
  • jonesMUFCforever
    jonesMUFCforever Posts: 28,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    GF3 wrote: »
    Hello.
    Is there any other way of contacting Quidco than just using the set Contact link on their site. The other day I signed up for NOW Broadband via the Quidco link for £70 cashback. It has tracked but at £65. So I clicked through the various stages to contact them about this via the Contact Us link. But when I selected the merchant "NOW TV" it said "Unfortunately we are unable to investigate transactions for this merchant". Is there any other way around this?

Is this not covered by their general terms, something like ''Your Quidco cashback may initially track at a lower rate than advertised but will be paid at correct rate when paid'' etc etc or something like that?
    It could also be something like they do not pay cashback on any tax portion of any transaction (VAT).
  • GF3_2
    GF3_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Is this not covered by their general terms, something like ''Your Quidco cashback may initially track at a lower rate than advertised but will be paid at correct rate when paid'' etc etc or something like that?
    It could also be something like they do not pay cashback on any tax portion of any transaction (VAT).

Thanks for your reply.
    Yes I did see that in the general terms. And I'm hoping that this is the case. I was just surprised at how difficult it is to actually get a message through to quidco. With regards to Tracking at a lower rate you have 7 weeks to get your claim in. And also Tracking does not mean you eventually get a pay out - so one would need to contact quidco then. And as things stand at the moment with NOW Broadband any attempt at contacting quidco is met with: "Unfortunately we are unable to investigate transactions for this merchant"
  • philldutton
    philldutton Posts: 187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I don't get what's going on with my Tesco Pet insurance cashback, took out the policy in November and it tracked and everything but now seems to have gone back to "Returns and Cancellations" after saying it would be resolved yesterday?

Purchase ID is [FONT=&quot]1981816675 if anyone from Quidco is reading.
    [/FONT]
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure