Slimming in to Spring - Slimming World Support Thr

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    I am starving & envious:rotfl::rotfl:
    :rotfl::rotfl: had a really busy and expensive day:eek: both need new glasses:o
    Doctors at 7.15 am, out there at 8, drop hubby home, go work different town, come back , pick him up, opticians in different town again, to be back at docs for 3.30!!
    So no time to eat:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl: had a really busy and expensive day:eek: both need new glasses:o
    Doctors at 7.15 am, out there at 8, drop hubby home, go work different town, come back , pick him up, opticians in different town again, to be back at docs for 3.30!!
    So no time to eat:(

Blimey, I am tired just reading that:eek:
    :eek: to both :eek:needing new glasses at the same time.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    joedenise wrote: »
    The recipe sound good Top Girl. Is it really 6 hours on High? That sounds a long time for chicken breasts.

I think you're right about the chorizo, it goes so well with chicken!

Denise

Diced too! I checked after 4 hours and the chicken was done, but it was far nicer after 6, was really tender :)
  • bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    Blimey, I am tired just reading that:eek:
    :eek: to both :eek:needing new glasses at the same time.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Yes we always have them at the same time because its easier to go together, hubby dont drive so have to take him anyway:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • CattyCatX
    CattyCatX Posts: 76 Forumite
    Ah, no WI for me this week, can I be excused? Been with friends Thursday-today so have been incredibly busy... we ate out a lot do hoping there's not too much damage done. Back on plan from tomorrow so will weigh in next weekend as usual! Well done to everyone else this week :)
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Yes we always have them at the same time because its easier to go together, hubby dont drive so have to take him anyway:o

We've got the same problem - gets very expensive as we both wear varifocals - although don't have the driving problem, we both drive (but I avoid it as much as I can as don't really like it).

Denise
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I would like to post up a picture of my kitchen, the fitter has started today and it looks like a bomb has gone off in there at the moment!

I can seem to upload a picture and have previously used Tinypic, but I can't upload my photo to it - can anyone recommend a good photo hosting site please?
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    I would like to post up a picture of my kitchen, the fitter has started today and it looks like a bomb has gone off in there at the moment!

I can seem to upload a picture and have previously used Tinypic, but I can't upload my photo to it - can anyone recommend a good photo hosting site please?

I'm using this one Abbafan :) No need to sign up or log in.

https://postimages.org/
  • bubbs
    joedenise wrote: »
    We've got the same problem - gets very expensive as we both wear varifocals - although don't have the driving problem, we both drive (but I avoid it as much as I can as don't really like it).

Denise

I have reading, hubby has distance but his glasses are not as expensive now as we used to have to pay £120 odd to have them thinned out, but then he developed cataracts (that was an expensive time, £500 odd for glasses in between eye surgery) but his eyes are fantastic now to what they were:T:T
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,889 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Here is my picture.

I can't cook in there or wash up as there's no sink - I only have the microwave in the lounge!

IMG_1370.jpg
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure