Collect plus have lost my parcel and i have no proof of postage - can i do anything?

Comments

• I returned a parcel Tuesday 8th December to Beyond Retro and have since lost my tracking number unfortunately! I rang Collect plus and spoke to an unhelpful woman who only asked if my package was from Very.co.uk. She advised me to contact the retailer as they would have received a notification from Collect Plus but they haven't.
    Is there anything anyone can do to help me track my parcel please?
    Thanks
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    hrhhhhh wrote: »
    Thanks

No sorry, I don't think there is.
  • LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Why do so many people "lose" their tracking number/proof of purchase. Any proof of posting receipt and the like, gets placed in a safe place until the matter is finished with. Stick it on the fridge with a magnet, in a purse, wallet, behind the clock on the mantlepiece - whatever. So many problems could so easily be avoided/resolved with a little care.
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    hrhhhhh wrote: »
    I returned a parcel Tuesday 8th December to Beyond Retro and have since lost my tracking number unfortunately! I rang Collect plus and spoke to an unhelpful woman who only asked if my package was from Very.co.uk. She advised me to contact the retailer as they would have received a notification from Collect Plus but they haven't.
    Thanks

Something similar to above happened to me. I returned clothing to Asda George and they have no record of it being returned.
    I know the time and date that it was dropped off but no longer have the tracking number. :mad:
    OH tidied car before Christmas :mad: does anyone have a recent contact email for Collect plus?
    TIA
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    asset2004 wrote: »
    Something similar to above happened to me. I returned clothing to Asda George and they have no record of it being returned.
    I know the time and date that it was dropped off but no longer have the tracking number. :mad:
    OH tidied car before Christmas :mad: does anyone have a recent contact email for Collect plus?
    TIA

You tried the email address in the 3rd reply on page 1 ?
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    You tried the email address in the 3rd reply on page 1 ?

As a follow up to my post yesterday I emailed Philip last night and he found my parcel this morning :j and it had actually been delivered and emailed the tracking number and it's journey to the return centre and also a signature from the receiver.
    Hooray to Collect Plus, excellent service :T
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • Has anyone got this Phil's email address please?
  • Have you got his email address please?
  • mije1983
    mije1983 Posts: 3,665 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    meenaw1980 wrote: »
    Have you got his email address please?

It's listed on this thread.
  • The email on this thread doesn't work, I got a bounce back saying it was no longer active (paulg@collectplus.co.uk) but if anyone has another they used that was successful please let us know!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure