Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Lost2 wrote: »
    I had 39 spins and out of that I got 24 swagsteak eateries
    I would rather have the 1sb than those

I got 15 out of 34 for the swagstake, 23 sbs from individual wins, 6 search win doubles and 1 survey double.

I noticed when looking at my account under "other" there were 5 sbs for e-mail verification yesterday - I assume this has come from the first time when trying to update my profile pic/username.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone had a search win yet since Swago started? It's not for the lack of trying.....
    also, how do we report that profile glitch, I wonder, facebook?
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • mjm3346
    Options
    Happygreen wrote: »
    Has anyone had a search win yet since Swago started? It's not for the lack of trying.....

I got a 10 SB search win today which used my first spin "double", several people have commented on FB about the swag name/Profile pic problem so far without reply from swagbucks.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    I got a 10 SB search win today which used my first spin "double", several people have commented on FB about the swag name/Profile pic problem so far without reply from swagbucks.

I DMd them on facebook and this is the reply:-
    Hi there!

Thanks for your message. If you have a support issue, please visit our Help Center and submit a ticket. That is the best way to get your issue resolved in a timely manner. As a reminder, it may take up to 10 business days to receive a response to your ticket. If you ticket is with our Compliance team, it make take a bit longer.

*Please Note: The use of Private Messages through our Swagbucks Facebook wall is not intended to check on the status of your tickets. If you have a question regarding your ticket, please respond in the email that contains your ticket information. We will not respond to Private Messages that are asking for an update on your ticket status. The intention of private messages is to respond to general questions about Swagbucks and not specific questions regarding ticket status.*

*We cannot override Compliance decisions. I apologize for any inconvenience on this.*

We are here to help direct you with general inquiries and report any trends that may occur in real-time. Please be sure to share those with us as you encounter them. We will pass along your experience to the team.

Thanks so much for your patience!

They highlighted the writing in bold.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • Marvel1
    Marvel1 Posts: 7,172 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Swago board - Set Your Swag Name

I already have one and cannot edit, how to get this ticked off?
  • Sky_
    Sky_ Posts: 605 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    cjdavies wrote: »
    Swago board - Set Your Swag Name

I already have one and cannot edit, how to get this ticked off?

I uploaded a new profile picture then clicked the 'resend email, change password' link that popped up. Once I'd clicked on the verification email the name and profile squares were both ticked off.
    2022. 2% MF challenge. £730/3000
  • mjm3346
    Options
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 7PM BST to earn 2SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/igtazp

(This does tick off the swago square if you use the swagbutton)
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    Options
    grrr, the 2 squares to activate the swag button do not tick - although the button itself says activated
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sky_ wrote: »
    I uploaded a new profile picture then clicked the 'resend email, change password' link that popped up. Once I'd clicked on the verification email the name and profile squares were both ticked off.
    Thanks. Clicked 'Edit' then 'Save'. Worked for the Swag Name but my Profile Picture only changes in settings and not next to my Swagbuck total and the square won't tick off either. Cached somewhere perhaps?
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Options
    grrr, the 2 squares to activate the swag button do not tick - although the button itself says activated

Mine didnt work in firefox so I swapped to chrome, clicked activate and it worked and ticked the squares off
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure