Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Wolfie88
    • By Wolfie88 8th May 19, 2:06 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Wolfie88
    LPG Bulk Domestic Rates June2019
    • 8th May 19, 2:06 PM
    LPG Bulk Domestic Rates June2019 8th May 19 at 2:06 PM
    My current AvantiGas contract expires next month, so I've started checking out the current offers on the market. I had a real hassle with AvantiGas last year, primarily due to them initially trying to breach contract by putting up the rate with no notice once the 1st year fixed rate expired. They referred me to the small illegible clause within their Terms & Conditions in which they state that the cap related to their operational costs only. Fortunately throughout the initial set up documentation I had handwritten what I understood the terms to be i.e. a 3p cap on the overall rate and their failure to rectify my understanding and with an escalation to UtilitiesADR, they backed down. That said they are now offering me 33p per litre fixed for the first year, followed by a year with a 3p per litre cap on their operational costs. So effectively the same terms meaning that if the wholesale price goes up in the second year, they can up the price to whatever they want. Will let you know what other suppliers are going to offer once they've been received.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,405Posts Today

8,747Users online

Martin's Twitter