• Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    NSD number 2 today...:)
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • Chandelier.
    Options
    How do you all define a NSD? Do you include budgeted food/petrol as a spend?

I'm just not sure how to work somethings out. There are things I have already budgeted for that I put the money to one side until payment is due. These include food/petrol spends, extra curricular activities etc
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Spend day today as I got to the gym and realised I hadn't brought any tights for work so had to dive into Tesco's and pick some up or else have cold bare legs all day!

The dye was okay, had to get a darker shade than the one I wanted, so it's a dark blonde but it'll go to a nice colour after a few washes :)
  • TizerCat
    TizerCat Posts: 473 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    A planned spendy day for me as the car is coming back from the garage today and I know I will have to put fuel in it. So in an effort to make tomorrow and NSD I also popped to Icel&nd to get milk and top up the freezer with fruit and veg for SW, before work.

I have a £2.00 bonus and 10% off for getting a clubcard for them through SW, so made the most of it! I now have enough loo roll until the end of Nov :D
    Debt at LBM 27 Sept 2010 £40,640.17:o cleared it in 2017. Debt now £3600 on credit card 0% and £20k on consolidation loan Oh dear will I ever l learn!? B][/FONT
  • apricity
    apricity Posts: 198 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    no spend day #3 for yesterday

today was a spend day -
    I purchased a few things for our wedding today & had coffee because well.
    my family life has gone from rebuilding my relationship with everyone to my auntie and cousin ripping it all away from me and now have no family - currently. Coffee helped to calm me down and focus on wedding stuff on the bus home

(i'm ill because of my back,headache and family stress gave me a huge migraine that won't go away even with codine! )
    :heartpuls Getting married 21.09.19 :heartpuls
    Emergency Savings - £15.55 / £1,000 :heart: XMAS '19 Savings - £0.00 / £365 :heart: Holiday savings - £6.00(SA) £00 (PB)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    How do you all define a NSD? Do you include budgeted food/petrol as a spend?

I'm just not sure how to work somethings out. There are things I have already budgeted for that I put the money to one side until payment is due. These include food/petrol spends, extra curricular activities etc

It is up too you.

I for eample dont count food, petrol if in budget.
    I dont count yoga or cat expenses.

For me I am trying to cut out unbudgeted spends & unplanned spends.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    TizerCat wrote: »
    A planned spendy day for me as the car is coming back from the garage today and I know I will have to put fuel in it. So in an effort to make tomorrow and NSD I also popped to Icel&nd to get milk and top up the freezer with fruit and veg for SW, before work.

I have a £2.00 bonus and 10% off for getting a clubcard for them through SW, so made the most of it! I now have enough loo roll until the end of Nov :D

Do you know how long we can use the 10% off bonus card for?
    Hopefully a long time!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    apricity wrote: »
    no spend day #3 for yesterday

today was a spend day -
    I purchased a few things for our wedding today & had coffee because well.
    my family life has gone from rebuilding my relationship with everyone to my auntie and cousin ripping it all away from me and now have no family - currently. Coffee helped to calm me down and focus on wedding stuff on the bus home

(i'm ill because of my back,headache and family stress gave me a huge migraine that won't go away even with codine! )

Sorry to hear this.
    Take care of you.

• beanielou
    Options
    NSD no 8 today.

• apricity
    apricity Posts: 198 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Sorry to hear this.
    Take care of you.

thanks , I'm constantly in tears today.
    it just hurts a lot
    :heartpuls Getting married 21.09.19 :heartpuls
    Emergency Savings - £15.55 / £1,000 :heart: XMAS '19 Savings - £0.00 / £365 :heart: Holiday savings - £6.00(SA) £00 (PB)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure