Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Comments

• Here are my blogs, Craftygranny.

Personal blog http://donnasdenofcrafts.blogspot.com
    Challenge blog http://cardsformen.blogspot.com
    May Grocery Challenge: £127.47/£400

NSD May: 4/6
  • Hiya everyone - a shiny new thread Woo Hoo! Thanks Savvy.

It's a lovely day here, the sun is shining! It was pouring yesterday and I got soaked to the skin more than once. Emily (DD1) was so nervous about it raining today as she's currently taking her driving test, so the sun is shining especially for her! Fingers crossed she passes first time! It'll be so much better for her, It takes her two hours by bus to Uni (and two back), yet it takes half an hour by car.

Enough of my rambling, sorry - I'm nervous for her! PONR - the mat has come, I'll try it later, and see if I can blog my results.

I'm off to check anything I missed on the old thread, and check the grabbit board, before I go out and do some bits and peices, have a good afternoon everyone.
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • oooh elysia good luck to emily hope she passes.

Off to home bargains to see if they got anything good but my o/h said he must have lunch first. Wish he'd hurry up crafty bargains are more important than his lunch.lol.
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Good luck to Emily Elysia - fingers crossed she passes, as a 2 hour bus trip to uni doesn't sound so great. Let us know how she gets one.

:wave:Hi Lyndach - hope you are keeping well, haven't seen you around for a while:wave:

Thanks for the punch info Flourgirl - i'm just about to go to Tescos to see if I can find the one Marg mentioned. I was so impatient lastnight that I have ordered a dovecraft one too, and hope it may be a bit stronger than the one I broke. Hope you have a great time out today.
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • I think I put a curse on her by telling everyone. She failed. She only had 7 faults and you can still pass with 15 but she clipped the curb doing one of the manouvres. (I do that everday)! Oh well, off to book another!
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • Dragonllew Big thank you for the card and atc they are fab and safely stashed from my little magpie. She can see but not reach lol.

Thank you too to cjcockcroft for the lovely swap card.
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • jazabelle
    jazabelle Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Afternoon all. I got so behind on the last thread it was daunting to try and catch up. I was glad to see a new thread so I could pop back in without 50 pages to catch up on!

No crafting for me the last couple of weeks, as I'm having a terrible flare up of my condition. I'm limping with both feet today, which isn't easy!! Both my wrists are agony, and I can't seem to stay awake.

I have a reiki session today. I've tried lots of things - both medical and 'alternative' in my quest to be well, but never reiki. A lady is offering the first session free, so I thought I would give it a go!

I also have a Christmas Card workshop on Saturday I'm looking forward to and hoping to be well enough to enjoy.
    "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
  • kms26
    kms26 Posts: 846 Forumite
    Good afternoon,

The sun is shinning here woohooo although it is a little chilly.

Elysia- a friend of mine took her test 9 times before she passed!!

Dragonllew - Postie has been thank you soooo much there is so much there, puts my stash swap to shame! :o And thank you so much for that card too i was admiring that on your blog!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NPSMAMA -so sorry! I didn't realise till just now!:bdaycake:

I will be updating the you know what in a few moments, if anyone would like a nosey! :A
  • Hope you feel better soon, Jazabelle.

• KMS Just had a look at your blog and thought the Pink Gem card was beautiful. Noticed your facebook thing and thought I'll send a friend request. What a mess I made of that, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family