The 'I want it NOW!!' debt/savings thread

This is a thread for all you impatient people out there-whether it's a debt you want to pay off quickly or something you want to save up for but can't possibly wait another minute for!
Theres not a specific challenge, just pop in and have a chat about what you are doing to make that extra cash, put your target in your sig and hopefully we can help each other to get where we want to be NOW!!

Comments

• angelflower_2
    angelflower_2 Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    hey....not sure if i will be able to use this thread effecively as have SO much debt to clear off but happy to list the things I want NOW

- wii fit
    - fencing around my garden
    - a summer house
    - a shower
    - a working veggie patch that doesnt take too much work, I can just harvest and cook
    - a car that doesnt clank and bang

is that enough to be getting on with....hopefully will get them as the debt becomes more manageable :)
    DFW 228 LONG H 68
    DFD 2017 :eek:
  • jenjade
    jenjade Posts: 8,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hi mabel i want to be on the first page of this thread!!! there is loads i want!
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • moneymabel
    moneymabel Posts: 7,910 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi angelflower!-good luck with all your wants!! It helps me if i have something specific to focus on after i have finished debt paying so thought it might help others. :-)
  • moneymabel
    Hi Jen-welcome to our second home ;-)
  • Buzzbox
    Buzzbox Posts: 261 Forumite
    We really want to get on the property ladder but it'll take a while to save up and get rid of the existing debt at the same... so I have opened up a cash isa account in my name to save all the odd amounts in which will keep me focused to find more ways to raising money to get the debt down and boost the deposit fund!

I really like these types of threads! Been on the forums the whole night...
    Smile more often, it's FREE :hello: Live on £4000 for a year stalker! :p
  • jenjade
    i will edit my signature in a sec mm
    :j Proud mum to Jade age 10 years and Baby Ellie born Christmas Day:eek: with a broke heart :( Proven to be a little fighter and battling on with her heart condition :j
  • moneymabel
    Hi buzzbox-yep its pretty addictive isnt it!! good luck for you savings- i cant wait til ive paid my debt off to start filling my ISA :)

Hi hayley, im sure we can all witter on for hours as usual lol :-)
    Dont watch big brother im afraid but fingers crossed for your quidco money-mine has all been tracked/validated now at last.
  • jenjade
    i love buzzbox signature..."If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of credit card payments" he he that is so true and funny
  • moneymabel
    lol-thats great!!! and yes very true unfortunately :-)
  • angelflower_2
    angelflower_2 Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    oooh, I thought Dale would get further. Not that I have been watching it LOL.

I didnt have my Betfair track either but received stuff in the post from them yesterday which went straight into the recycling. Cheesed off about that.

Yeah, Hayley....I am on this site for hours and hours at a time. I just think if I am on here....I am not out spending! Shame I dont actually get much done tho.
    DFW 228 LONG H 68
    DFD 2017 :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family