Options

Comments

• Raxiel
    Raxiel Posts: 1,401 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Hengus wrote: »
    And their website is still unavailable.

Try a hard refresh (ctrl+f5) it's been up for me for a while and seems quite responsive.
    3.6 kW PV in the Midlands - 9x Sharp 400W black panels - 6x facing SE and 3x facing SW, Solaredge Optimisers and Inverter. 400W Derril Water (one day). Octopus Flux
  • grumpycrab
    grumpycrab Posts: 4,989 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Raxiel wrote: »
    Try a hard refresh (ctrl+f5) it's been up for me for a while and seems quite responsive.
    Yes it is quite responsive... if you're happy with their screen that says "temporarily-unavailable" (14:38)
    If you put your general location in your Profile, somebody here may be able to come and help you.
  • Blackdog
    Blackdog Posts: 459 Forumite
    Options
    It seems you can log in. I had to look through my history to find this link which works for me: https://selfservice.iresa.co.uk/

Thanks for posting this, it worked for me when the main website wouldn't let me log in.
  • Raxiel
    Options
    grumpycrab wrote: »
    Yes it is quite responsive... if you're happy with their screen that says "temporarily-unavailable" (14:38)

I also said it was up, which it was (and still is) for me. both https://selfservice.iresa.co.uk/selfService/home and http://www.iresa.co.uk/ are working normally.

Have you tried the hard refresh? If you have and it's still not working for you then there may be some ISP level caching between you and Iresa's hosting company, not sure what you can do in that case other than waiting for it to expire.
    3.6 kW PV in the Midlands - 9x Sharp 400W black panels - 6x facing SE and 3x facing SW, Solaredge Optimisers and Inverter. 400W Derril Water (one day). Octopus Flux
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Got in via normal link but no gas bill - I wonder why? Could it be because The EO is now involved.
  • Raxiel
    Options
    Got in via normal link but no gas bill - I wonder why? Could it be because The EO is now involved.

Perhaps they've decided you're more trouble than you're worth Hengus :p
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Perhaps they've decided you're more trouble than you're worth Hengus :p

Very true, but they haven't got rid of me yet. That said, I am rather wishing that I had just stayed with Zog - at least, they bills were simple to understand, accurate and delivered each month with a very clear explanation of the volume to kWh gas conversion.
  • youravinalarrrf
    Options
    Possibly, the only way the total makes sense is with a CV of 40 (which gives a multiplier of 11.36, not the 11.1 they list on the bill), but even then the final total is still 7p out, not significant, and could be due to rounding somewhere, but casts doubts.

Coincidentally the final total in my calculations was also 7p out somewhere as well. By going back to the basic unit costs and after much head scratching I eventually traced the difference to the unit cost on the bill being incorrectly stated as 2.47p/kWh when in fact the actual cost according to my contract is in fact 2.472p/kWh. Those missing two thousandths of a penny per kWh make all the difference.

Of course it doesn't alter the fact that I've been overcharged by 33.63 kWh due to their incorrect calorific value calculation. It only amounts to £0.83 plus VAT but it's my bloody £0.83 plus VAT not theirs! :mad:
    Very true, but they haven't got rid of me yet. That said, I am rather wishing that I had just stayed with Zog - at least, they bills were simple to understand, accurate and delivered each month with a very clear explanation of the volume to kWh gas conversion.

You and me both - I could never find a fault with anything Zog did!
  • MCGONIS
    MCGONIS Posts: 699 Forumite
    Options
    They want shutting down. Another GB Energy situation all over again.
  • PaschalFun
    PaschalFun Posts: 241 Forumite
    Options
    MCGONIS wrote: »
    They want shutting down. ....

I think we all can thing of something that needs shutting down ...:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income