White goods shock -Limited 0% 4 mths

Comments

• Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,808 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Successful washer dryer uplift+deliver and install new machine today.
    With Aqua taking hit on machine cost -is transferring cost to todays delivered cap1 card best way forward.
    Can't think of any way of making use of 0% Purchases whilst using 0% transfer option from same Cap1 card.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2015 Zoe i nav -67-131 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Do you have a 0% purchase card or a 0% BT card?

You're not being clear here
  • Dandytf
    !!! wrote: »
    Do you have a 0% purchase card or a 0% BT card?

You're not being clear here

Cap1 card type was explained earlier into my original post.
    I'ts called 'complete' card 0% purchases 4 months 0% Balance transfers 4 months.

Hopes this explains.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2015 Zoe i nav -67-131 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • Why buy it on the Aqua card then?
    Why didn't you just buy it on the Cap1 card for the 0% purchase promo?
  • Dandytf
    Why buy it on the Aqua card then?
    Why didn't you just buy it on the Cap1 card for the 0% purchase promo?

As the card hadn't arrived + total cost including remove old machine+install new machine exceeded Cap1 limit by £15 approx.
  • So transfer what you can over to the Cap1 card if you don't think you'll get it paid soon.

That give you 4 months to save up and get it done with.
  • Dandytf
    So transfer what you can over to the Cap1 card if you don't think you'll get it paid soon.

That give you 4 months to save up and get it done with.

That was my original idea, todays question is can I make use of 0% purchases in addition to 0% balance transfer you had mentioned.
  • Yes - well, depending on the terms of the card.

And so long as you make the minimum payment to cover both
  • Dandytf
    Yes - well, depending on the terms of the card.

And so long as you make the minimum payment to cover both

Thanks I'll check Aqua balance though it was increased cost of minimum payment was my immediate concern and decide what amount of washer dryer bill I need to transfer over to todays Cap1 car onto 0% 4 months.
    Maybe if there is say 100-150 approx limit left unused, I could consider using for petrol over next few weeks. Onto 0% purchases 4 mths max.
  • Will you be able to pay back and clear the Cap1 card at the end of the 4 months?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure