Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World support thread 2019

Comments

• maman wrote: »
    Denise is right TTD. It happens. Sorry to hear you're stressed though. :(

You may/may not not get away with it this week but generally I think you're too hard on yourself and don't have enough syns. Are you over the 105 for the week?:)

As you know I can one week without consuming a syn and the next I’m disciplined to about 75 per week allowing myself to have some treats for hard work. Last week I’ve consumed 287 syns now I’ve had weigh ins where I’ve been surprised by a loss but I think I’ll be happy with a stay the same as best case scenario. Fully expecting a gain though.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Here is last week's chart. Please let me know if there are any errors/omissions :)

sw-27-5.jpg

Well done TheTalkingDead on SOTW :T

*SOTW is the person who lost most this week who also lost or maintained last week.
  • Chrisv wrote: »
    Here is last week's chart. Please let me know if there are any errors/omissions :)

sw-27-5.jpg

*SOTW is the person who lost most this week who also lost or maintained last week.

Thank you Chris.
  • FrankieM
    FrankieM Posts: 2,454 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Congratulations thetalkingdead :)

Does anyone have the Chinese curry recipe that uses baked beans for the sauce?
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    FrankieM wrote: »

Do you mean this one ? I also add extra veg if I got some that needs using up :)

Mushy Pea curry - syn free

Ingredients

2 tins of mushy peas
    1 tin of chopped tomatoes
    1 tin of baked beans
    Onion – chopped
    Garlic
    Mushrooms – sliced
    Curry powder

Method

Fry onion & garlic in fry light, then add mushrooms.
    When cooked, add mushy peas, baked beans, chopped tomatoes and curry powder to taste.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,917 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Evening all :D
    Tea used up rest of chicken from yesterday
    tea-001.jpg
    Food has been hit and miss today as have been busy all i have had is :
    boiled egg and some strawberries and my tea with a promise roll (hexb)
    Will catch up in a minute
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    My consultant opened up weigh in early so I'm all weighed in for the week - 8.5lbs

I've very pleased and it brings me back to where I was before it all went a little off track.

I've bought myself a 12 week countdown and the plan is to just everyday stay on the plan. :)

I'm also going to do my body magic everyday as part of the 12 week countdown, just starting with a walk every morning and seeing how I can build that up, maybe by starting to run or the distance.A quiet day here, but I'll be getting some batch cooking down for the freezer.

Food today:

B: eggs, mixed berries, yog, hi-fi bars x 2 (HEB)
    L: Chicken fajita salad (maybe some cheese)
    T: Chilli lasagne, salad, sw chips.

HEAs used for milk and cheese and syns used for mayo and possibly more cheese and maybe a hifi bar tonight with a cup of tea.
    WOW!!! well done:T:T
    Chrisv wrote: »

sw-27-5.jpg

Thanks Chris as always:A did you see the message i sent you? WA
    Well done TTD on slimmer of the week:T:T

Never heard of it sorry:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hello everyone.

I'm back with my tail well and truly between my legs and 3lb over the top end of my target, 6lb over in all. This time last year I was below target and I need a big kick up the bum to get back on track. As RL has been difficult in the last few months I took my eye off the ball although following the plan in fits and starts - if not, things could have been much worse! Good to see regulars, newbies and returners with some fabulous losses!

So if I can I'd like to rejoin the challenge for the remaining weeks (5?) with a target of 4lbs please Chris. I've planned meals for the week, which I've not been able to do recently, and I plan on cooking my way through the PON book which I bought last week. So far I've made the vegetable biryani (very good though a bit on the mild side for us) and tonight I made the ginger and soy salmon fishcakes (lovely) with a pile of stir fried veg.

Plan for tomorrow:
    B Bran flakes berries 0% greek yoghurt and honey
    L HM veg soup and cottage cheese salad
    D Beef casserole with lots of veg

Happy Bank Holiday all!
  • bubbs
    Welcome back esmy :D
    I have also been thinking of Beanie, hoping she is ok:A
    Stoke is also missing again and Kathryn
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Good to see you posting again esmy . Well done for coming back before you get too far away from target. You'll soon be back.:D

I made the pork burgers, so they're in the freezer for another day. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure