Birthday Freebies - which have you got?

Comments

• peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,186 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    All I got this year was the IKEA voucher. Used to get a voucher from Iceland for a free dessert (to value of £1.50 I think, used to choose the cheesecake), and a voucher for £2 for flowers from Morrisons, and something like a handcream from Superdrug. Sadly these seem to have come to an end.
  • downshifter
    downshifter Posts: 1,122 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    I looked my profile and there is no section with the date of birth, so how do they know?:think:

Did you find this? I've just checked my already existing profile and there's nowhere for a birthdate. Which would explain why I've never had anything from them. Maybe it's because I'm a long-standing member so perhaps it's only for newer joiners.
  • carlislelass
    carlislelass Posts: 1,776 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Never had any birthday freebies
  • Never had any birthday freebies
    Check the link above for how to get them :j
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Did you find this? I've just checked my already existing profile and there's nowhere for a birthdate. Which would explain why I've never had anything from them. Maybe it's because I'm a long-standing member so perhaps it's only for newer joiners.

I believe they should be able to get your DOB from the initial registration form you filled to become a Ikea family member.

As you, I've never had any birthday vouchers from them.
    Contacted them about it and they said those birthday vouchers are random and not sent to everyone those birthday is due.
  • I am registered with tassimo.co.uk for coffee cartridges and have just received a birthday code for 2 free packs on a £30 online spend (excluding delivery costs).
    Probably won't work for me as I can usually find good offers at Asda and Tesco for my regular drinks, but would be great for anyone wanting something from the broader online range.
  • If you’ve got a muffin break card, you get a free muffin on your birthday when you present your card.

You also get your 6th hot drink free after you’ve purchased 5
  • I get a £5 voucher from Argos on my birthday. I sometimes get other offers from stores etc, just because they have my birthday date. :)

And if you live in the area for Titanic Breweries and have a loyalty card, you get a free drink (doesn't have to be on that day) :beer:
  • Gizmo72
    Gizmo72 Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    As well as the Disney Store voucher code, this year I got an extra Sun Savers code!
    "A dog will sit next to you while you work. A cat will sit on the work."
  • Free pint or G and T at any Nicholsons Pub. Free Bottle of prosecco at Pizza Express
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback