Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread

Comments

• geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    The next level up is the OP :cool:

I'm sure you asked the forum team the other week - or I may be totally wrong haha
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I'm sure you asked the forum team the other week - or I may be totally wrong haha

And who is Andrea?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    And who is Andrea?

Bocelli?! :D
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Mitchmente wrote: »
    Hi.

Can someone please put the link for this new thread on the main (no chat thread) it still currently links to the old thread.

Thanks in advance :)

Or you could just go to the All Stickys part of the Freebies to find all the current links.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    COMING SOON

For SUN PERKS subscribers

TRAINWRECK

1436967166_ScreenShot2015-07-15at14.26.58.png

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3152624

PRELIMINARY DETAILS (Subject to change)

Certificate - 15

Tuesday 4th August

18:00 for 18:30

LOCATIONS

Acton
    Birmingham
    Bolton
    Bristol Cribbs
    Bury - The Rock
    Cardiff
    Croydon Grants
    Edinburgh Ocean Terminal
    Finchley Road
    Gateshead
    Glasgow Fort
    Hull Princes Quay
    Islington
    Leeds Light
    Leicester
    Manchester Lowry
    Northampton
    Plymouth
    Portsmouth
    Reading
    Sheffield
    Shepherds Bush
    Stratford City
    Thurrock Lakeside
    Watford

From the guy that brought you Bridesmaids, comes an outrageous and heartfelt comedy about love and relationships in the modern world.
    Written by and starring the next breakout comedy superstar, Amy Schumer.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Mitchmente
    Mitchmente Posts: 11 Forumite
    Thanks. It has now been added to the code summary post on the main thread. Saved me two clicks lol.
  • I am waiting for Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation movie. I am sure this movie will be best movie of 2015
  • Well! On Monday I saw Maggie for free, it looked like a college project, I don't know who Arnie was doing a favour for but boy it was slow plodding and unimaginative with a plot full of holes.

Last night I saw Terminator Genisys. What a difference a budget and fantastic story line make.

My film of the year so far, better seen if you have also seen the first Terminator as there are so many nuances to compare that make the film a charming re visitation but it also would work for somebody who hasn't seen any of the series at all.

Excellent acting from the Mother of Dragons and bad boy Jai Courtney (Divergence) managed to convince me to like him as Kyle Reese which was always going to be hard as I just loved Michael Biehn.

Not sure why it is being called a flop, oh well I loved it!
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • potatosan
    potatosan Posts: 33 Forumite
    I wanted to watch MI: Rogue Nation but was disappointed the screening is not available in Bristol. We don't pay for movies anymore. Booked Trainwreck however.
    *Insert inspirational quote*
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Well! On Monday I saw Maggie for free, it looked like a college project, I don't know who Arnie was doing a favour for but boy it was slow plodding and unimaginative with a plot full of holes.

I must admit I 'enjoyed' Maggie, and was pleased to see Arnie expand his repertoire beyond the slapstick Kindergarden Cop and Robotic all action Terminator roles.

I saw the whole 'plodding' pace you complain of as a much more realistic and human take on 'a zombie plague' then the usual trite bloodfest.
    If you have ever nursed a family member through a terminal illness..... everyone waiting for the inevitable, never knowing when the last moment will arrive. No one talking about it, pretending everything is normal, yet at the same time wanting to savour every second with the 'patient' and make each moment count.....
    The belief that you can 'follow the rules', but the reality that rules go out of the window when your child is involved.... all much more believable than World War Z and Dawn of the Dead EPICs.
    I found the 'waiting for the end' to be very touching and realistic...
    and I was VERY pleased with how they ended the film.
    I felt the whole film and story line was very moving and sensitively handled rather than sensationalized.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure