Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Weighed on the way up and am reporting +2 lbs but not worrying about it or being on plan this weekend.
    x

I read that as you weighed on the way up Ben Nevis! :rotfl:

You could try wedges with your dress. Much easier to walk in than killer heels and good if you're near grass. It's something Waity Katie does.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,802 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Stoke wrote: »
    I can start again next week :) A new week, a new start.

I'd say don't wait until next week - start again on your next meal.

Otherwise you end up falling even further off the wagon.

Having said that, I can sympathise as I've also been well and truly off plan this week and am paying for it with a +3 lb.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Awww bless her, is he still managing at home on her own?

We live a few doors from her, and was moving house 4 years ago when we realised something was wrong.... so the move was postponed until she goes into a residential unit.....over the years as she has declined OH has altered the house to keep it safe i.e. she no longer has gas in the house, or anything else that will burn the house down. The reality is that she now needs to go into a home but my sister is not ready for this to happen.....sadly this impacts on us more than anyone else in the family as I see her every night, we cannot move and are constantly managing the risk she poses to herself and others....... :o
    Oh SSM you do make me laugh ...you must be the only person I know whose more accident prone than me!

No I won't wear the kitten heels.....have some seriously unsexy mountain boots with matching unsexy socks.

Weighed on the way up and am reporting +2 lbs but not worrying about it or being on plan this weekend.

Will try & report in tomorrow but have a good day whatever you get up to x

To test if they are sexy undertake the following directions:

1. shower and make use of a razor
    2. dry and moisturise
    3. pop your socks and boots on (nothing else.... ear rings are acceptable)
    4. call OH upstairs....and see what happens!

I bet those boots are very very sexy!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    SSM, It's very difficult for the so called 'sandwich' generation where you end up worrying about parents and children. Sending you a big hug and to tweets.:A I have to admit that we got off lightly with our parents. It was my brother who lived close to my mother like you and in DH's case he had 6 sisters living closer than we did.

My lunches are getting a bit samey lately as I'm trying to stick to EESP during the daytime. I'm still enjoying them though. I think it's partly because with the hot weather I'm not cooking many roast type meals so don't have my favourite LO veg to fry up for lunches.

Aldi was out of Lamb Rogan Josh yesterday so I bought one of their Slimfast (?) curries instead. Needless to say it doesn't appear on syns online. I know poohsticks uses them so they can't be too synful:D. I'll count it as free until I hear otherwise.;)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB Weetabix with HEA milk. Pear.
    L: Veggie omelette with pickles
    D: Chicken Tikka with HM pilau rice, SW chips and extra veg.
    Syns: weekend wine.:D
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Morning all (well it is for me, didn’t get up till 11 :eek:)

WI with loss of .2lb so will go with STS please Chris. Thanks for doing the chart, I know how you end up being taken for granted (like I am at work) so THANK YOU :A

We have a WOW board in the staff room and I finally got a mention the other day for a 1 off thing I did but never get a thing for all the regular stuff I do. They’d soon notice if I didn’t do it though!

Hope you have a good weekend all :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • Sky_
    Sky_ Posts: 605 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Afternoon all, it's lovely outside but soooo hot!!!

Today's food:

Brunch: Ryvitas (B) and quark, ff yogurt and berries
    D: Turkey and cashew (7) stir fry with udon noodles and loads of veg
    S: milk in drinks (A)

Have a good day. :)
    2022. 2% MF challenge. £730/3000
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    pizza_omlette_001.jpg
    Pizza omlete :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • maman wrote: »
    I read that as you weighed on the way up Ben Nevis! :rotfl:

You could try wedges with your dress. Much easier to walk in than killer heels and good if you're near grass. It's something Waity Katie does.

I sort of did ....we broke the journey up into two days to make it more bearable & before we set of on the Friday I made hubby stop at the local class....do I get this week's prize for dedication?

Anyway the Ben Nevis box has been ticked....I'm knackered so may not be around much tonight.

Will think about wedges SSM....
  • bubbs
    We live a few doors from her, and was moving house 4 years ago when we realised something was wrong.... so the move was postponed until she goes into a residential unit.....over the years as she has declined OH has altered the house to keep it safe i.e. she no longer has gas in the house, or anything else that will burn the house down. The reality is that she now needs to go into a home but my sister is not ready for this to happen.....sadly this impacts on us more than anyone else in the family as I see her every night, we cannot move and are constantly managing the risk she poses to herself and others....... :o

To test if they are sexy undertake the following directions:

1. shower and make use of a razor
    2. dry and moisturise
    3. pop your socks and boots on (nothing else.... ear rings are acceptable)
    4. call OH upstairs....and see what happens!

I bet those boots are very very sexy!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    So difficult for you , its always those that dont see all that dont agree:(
    I sort of did ....we broke the journey up into two days to make it more bearable & before we set of on the Friday I made hubby stop at the local class....do I get this week's prize for dedication?

Anyway the Ben Nevis box has been ticked....I'm knackered so may not be around much tonight.

Will think about wedges SSM....

:T:T:T well done x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    maman wrote: »
    SSM, It's very difficult for the so called 'sandwich' generation where you end up worrying about parents and children. Sending you a big hug and to tweets.:A I have to admit that we got off lightly with our parents. It was my brother who lived close to my mother like you and in DH's case he had 6 sisters living closer than we did.

My lunches are getting a bit samey lately as I'm trying to stick to EESP during the daytime. I'm still enjoying them though. I think it's partly because with the hot weather I'm not cooking many roast type meals so don't have my favourite LO veg to fry up for lunches.

Aldi was out of Lamb Rogan Josh yesterday so I bought one of their Slimfast (?) curries instead. Needless to say it doesn't appear on syns online. I know poohsticks uses them so they can't be too synful:D. I'll count it as free until I hear otherwise.;)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB Weetabix with HEA milk. Pear.
    L: Veggie omelette with pickles
    D: Chicken Tikka with HM pilau rice, SW chips and extra veg.
    Syns: weekend wine.:D

slimwell.png
    Maman hope this helps x

Evening all :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure