Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Karmacat wrote: »
    I phrased that wrongly, sorry - the thing is that Discover on the To Do list won't colour in. And now there's a square on the Swago thats about Discover, and I can't do that either. I'm off to bed now, but I'll look back on this thread for any solutions, people have been mentioning ways to get Discover points for ages.

I know it is very hit and miss but I have been doing Smores.tv through Adscend for ages and I can normally tick off Discover on my to-do list with that. Today I've had 34sb from running that in the background whilst I do other stuff :D

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    MissPop wrote: »
    I know it is very hit and miss but I have been doing Smores.tv through Adscend for ages and I can normally tick off Discover on my to-do list with that. Today I've had 34sb from running that in the background whilst I do other stuff :D

Nice. I've found it to be a little irritating of late, sticking on certain videos.

And I've forgotten to set it running today :(
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks MissPop, I'll have a go at that.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    MissPop wrote: »

Do you have to log into that Amores thing? I had *earned* a SB the other day but it didn't add to my balance or tick it off the list. or maybe there's a delay? Thanks.
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    rachelja wrote: »
    Do you have to log into that Amores thing? I had *earned* a SB the other day but it didn't add to my balance or tick it off the list. or maybe there's a delay? Thanks.

No, as long as you open the link via SB it should credit. It seems to credit almost straight away for me, weird that it's being difficult for you :(

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,880
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 10 July 2018 at 10:39AM
    To Do Bonuses 2 and 4

I see they have added Caffe Nero to the gift cards but they are even more expensive than Paypal (849 vs 800 for £5 and more for all the other values as well), hope the prices are not a sign the sale is ending.
  • Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    New Swago is live

None of the click and activate the swagbutton buttons work though
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Emmaaar22 wrote: »
    New Swago is live

They worked for me. Have you been through all the usual clear stuff, restart, logout login, not that I did any of that(!)?
  • maibe
    maibe Posts: 24 Forumite
    I had to delete then reload my swagbutton to get this to work.“

Emmaaar22
  • Emmaaar22
    Emmaaar22 Posts: 731
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    thisone wrote: »
    They worked for me. Have you been through all the usual clear stuff, restart, logout login, not that I did any of that(!)?

Suppose I`ll have to lug myself through all of that :(
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure