Old maps for CoD on PS3

I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to get DLC maps for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on PS3.

You can get a season pass from Game for £35 but the game itself is only a fiver so it kinda sucks to put that much money into getting a few more maps.
Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Comments

• mije1983
    mije1983 Posts: 3,665 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Have you checked PlayStation Store? Or somewhere like Amazon/eBay?
  • Yeah but it's £40 on the PlayStation Store and none on eBay or Amazon.
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Which COD is it?
  • AndyPix
    AndyPix Posts: 4,847 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    custardy wrote: »
    Which COD is it?
    Black Ops 2 on PS3..

:doh: .....
  • custardy
    AndyPix wrote: »
    :doh: .....

Lol,Im blaming night shift :p
  • donnajunkie
    donnajunkie Posts: 32,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Is there still many playing it? Otherwise it could be a waste of money if you struggle to get matches. Sorry to be negative.
  • It's to play offline with friends :)

(but yeah there are still people playing it online)
  • custardy
    Looking at it I doubt you will get much savings.
    Its 4 dlc packs rolled up. They seem to run around £11-£15 each.
    Perhaps trying to get cheap PS store credits is the best way to get a saving?
  • Johnmcl7
    Johnmcl7 Posts: 2,817 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I was in a similar position recently when a friend dug out an old co-op 360 game and wanted to play through it, I could get the game for peanuts but the DLC was an issue as well. Normally the cheapest way to get the DLC on an older game is to buy a 'game of the year edition' which includes the original game with all the DLC however for an older game it's generally next to impossible to find a new sealed copy and second hand copies are no good as the DLC codes have been used.

I checked Blacks Ops 2 options but there doesn't seem to be an edition with all the DLC (one version had a single map DLC) and there's no sealed ones for sale either.
  • I have bought the season pass code for COD Ghosts ps3 on ebay before now it was less than a fiver lol . So you could search sites like ebay . Its just pot luck really. Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure