Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Andrea
    • By Former MSE Andrea 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    • 9,418Posts
    • 22,339Thanks
    Former MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers
    • 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers 27th Mar 13 at 2:23 PM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone,

If you have a question you'd like to ask cashback website Topcashback directly, post your question below and it will try to answer. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please remember referral links are not permitted. If you want to post a referral you can do it on the Topcashback referrals thread.
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:51 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 225
    • youngretired
    • By youngretired 9th Apr 19, 12:28 PM
    • 356 Posts
    • 188 Thanks
    youngretired
    Hi Matt

Thanks for your response.

My brother-in-law did chase on his support ticket re Natwest and has got the same response, "as Topcashback no longer deal with this company that it can take longer to pay", but now also Topcashback are advising him that even though it has been confirmed, that he might not get his cashback! How can Topcashback say that you might not get your cashback when it has already been confirmed that he took the offer via Topcashback? It's not like Natwest is going to go bust!

I have a question regarding Debenhams, I have cashback that is sitting at confirmed from a purchase made in December. Now that Debenhams may go into adminstration, will this still be paid?
  • TopCashBack Company Representative
    Hey everyone,

@youngretired - We can't really guarantee any funds unless we are paid them and it reaches us and so I feel the team have done right by not saying this is definite. That being said, if it's confirmed everything will be done to get this money to us.

As for Debenhams, we have been informed it's business as usual but that being said as with it being an administration this does make us a company who has unpaid invoices. It will very much depend on how this all pans out but we will do everything we can to secure your cashback.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 13th Apr 19, 4:13 AM
    • 12,596 Posts
    • 11,773 Thanks
    jenniewb
    When is it OK to send a nudge?

I took out a BT contract a month ago, suprize suprize it didn't track. So I made a missing cashback claim 3 days later. I was sent a message saying not to do anything until the retailer had responded, but that I could send a nudge, but then not to send a nudge as it can put things back....

I'm confused!

When do we sent nudges without it risking messing things up?
    • FutureGirl
    • By FutureGirl 13th Apr 19, 9:06 AM
    • 1,200 Posts
    • 497 Thanks
    FutureGirl
    Bought car warranty via Warranty Direct in January & got a new phone via Carphone warehouse in Feb.

Both are over the estimated payment date and still at pending.
    Hey everyone,

@jenniewb - I can confirm that while a message may hold up your claim progressing. A nudge shouldn't impact your claim.

@FutureGirl - with both of these being long term purchases both will require a few months for the retailer to confirm you have kept the purchase but feel free to reach out to us through the email mse@topcashback.co.uk if you'd like me to check this out.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • youngretired
    • By youngretired 21st Apr 19, 2:11 PM
    • 356 Posts
    • 188 Thanks
    youngretired
    I did a purchase from eBay on 26th March and all items tracked, however 4 items disappeared later from my account (the 3 remaining items cashback has now been paid). Why would this happen when all items are over £5.49 and all from the same company Evans Cycles eBay store hence 1 basket?

I had submitted a missing cashback claim for these items, however I put all the items on the 1 claim as per the claim instructions "if the items are in 1 basket". 8 days later after submitting the claim on the 13th April (as I have been told that TCB have a backlog) I have been told to re-submit each item under its own claim.

I have done this today but I have had to guess the purchase time as obviously I made the purchase as 1 basket, so don't know the individual item purchase times. The claims also state a lower price that I had inputted (guessing vat) though eBay always tracks at the whole amount and the claim that TCB amended has been changed to the whole amount?

I have submitted a support ticket asking for them to advice the claims team that the items had originally tracked and then disappeared and given the actual list of the items, as I do not want to delay the claims being submitted as it is now close to the 30 days time frame.

I have proof of the items ordered by email if this is required and see no reason why my claims should be declined considering they had tracked originally and that 3 of the items in the basket have already been paid.
    • Netherspark
    • By Netherspark 23rd Apr 19, 2:43 AM
    • 36 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    Netherspark
    I've had a missing cashback claim open for 15 months now, and another open for 12 months, worth a total of £70 between them. Both have been sitting on "waiting for retailer" for all this time with zero progress. Every time I ask what's happening I get just generic no-info replies.

This is really annoying.
    • stemcgoo
    • By stemcgoo 24th Apr 19, 6:34 AM
    • 118 Posts
    • 265 Thanks
    stemcgoo
    I've had a missing cashback claim open for 15 months now, and another open for 12 months, worth a total of £70 between them. Both have been sitting on "waiting for retailer" for all this time with zero progress. Every time I ask what's happening I get just generic no-info replies.

This is really annoying.
    Originally posted by Netherspark
    Almost identical here. January 2018 and August 2016 and still waiting
    Hey everyone,

@youngretired – I would normally as for your email as I think your account needs a detailed luck but as you have reached out through a ticket our team will take a closer look and advise you further.

@ Netherspark – We would only be able to provide a bit of generic info until we do have an outcome for you as until the time comes when we know an outcome the cashback is uncertain and we can’t do anything to say anything otherwise.

That being said happy to double check if you email mse@topcashback.co.uk

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 26th Apr 19, 3:12 PM
    • 12,596 Posts
    • 11,773 Thanks
    jenniewb
    I'm not sure if the TCB representative is available? I need help and don't appear to be getting anywhere fast...

I took out a BT broadband and mobile phone account middle of March and stupidly assumed that cashback would be paid. I did everything (clear cookies, only used the link for the purchase, took screenshots of the offer....) even though I don't have to do all these things to have other payments (eg to Ebay or elsewhere) track, I wanted to make as sure as I could that this would track.

It hasn't tracked !

I did already put in a missing cashback claim, submitted and am still waiting now about 6 weeks in. I've sent a nudge 10 days ago, still nothing. It's just reading "waiting for retailer".

What else can I do? I was (stupidly I know) really relying on that cashback and it's now really worrying me- I don't know where else to go other than here. I am getting really worried about this, I know it was stupid to think it would track as everything else I do seems to track fine- and has since tracked without issue, but not this.

If you have any suggestions please let me know because I'm going a bit spare with this, checking twice a day just in case any updates have happened, it's literally the first thing I do when I wake up and last thing at night- aggghhh!
    Hey everyone,

@jenniewb - I am sorry this hasn't tracked for you to your account automatically.

As the tracking network needs to look at our claims and other ones they often do take on average 12-16 weeks to reply to any claims we submit and we can't do too much to push this any faster as it may impact other members and them waiting longer.

I can assure you we are working on this and as soon as we have a response we'll get this to you.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • Schnurrbart
    • By Schnurrbart 3rd May 19, 1:26 AM
    • 35 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    Schnurrbart
    Hello Matt (TCB Representative), if you are reading this:

I sent an email to you at ‘mse@topcashback.co.uk’ (subject line: ‘[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Booking.com purchase amount discrepancy’) on 26/04/19, and re-sent it on 30/04/19 as I had not received a reply. May I ask you again for a response (via email, not on this forum)? Thank you.

While I’m here, I’d also like to address a problem that I’ve encountered (not for the first time) regarding the ‘expected cashback’ rate given when making a claim for an untracked purchase.

To help keep a tab on things I record my cashback-eligible purchases in a spreadsheet with relevant details, one of which is the rate of cashback offered on the date of purchase. I check this carefully, as I’m fully aware that different rates can be offered for various product categories (or other variables).

Recently, there have been occasions when the ‘expected cashback’ displayed when making a claim for an untracked transaction is at odds with the rate that I’ve recorded. As this ‘expected cashback’ rate cannot be adjusted, I have added a note to my claim stating that the rate at the time of purchase was actually x%. It is very galling to receive a response insisting that the ‘expected cashback’ rate was correct, and on top of this, I worry that TCB think that I’m trying it on, or that the accuracy of my record-keeping leaves much to be desired!

This has just happened with my latest claim (for an untracked Zavvi purchase at a rate of 8% cashback), only with an extra dollop or two of confusion! As the ‘expected cashback’ rate was 2.5% I included the following text in a note accompanying my claim: “Yet again, when submitting this claim, the 'expected cashback' is different to what was offered at the time of purchase. The 'expected cashback' was given as 2.5%, whereas it was 8% on the transaction date. I know that the 'expected cashback' does not include the Plus-member top-up, but unless the Plus member top-up is an extra 5.5%, then there will still be a shortfall.” *

Yesterday I received a message saying:

“Each offer title provides a different rate of cashback, you have stated the offer title relating to your purchase to be "ZBOX Sale purchase" at a rate of 2.5% cashback. For us to confirm the correct details are submitted on your claim, please confirm the offer title that best suits your purchase from the list below?

Clothing
    Console and Electronics
    DVD & Blu-Ray
    Games
    Printed Products
    Purchase made with a Voucher Code
    Toys, Gifts & Memorabilia
    ZBOX 1 Month, 3 Month, 6 Month and 12 Month Subscriptions
    ZBOX Sale purchase”

Now, I’ll be honest and say that I’m not 100% sure of this (I would be if I’d taken a screenshot - we’ll get on to that in due course), but I am pretty sure that most, if not all, of those categories were at 8%. Even if this were not the case, I am certain that all of the categories which my purchase - a book & T-shirt bundle - could come under (Clothing/Printed Products/ZBOX Sale Purchase) had a rate of 8%. I would not have recorded 8% on the spreadsheet if, for example, that rate only applied to the ‘Games’ category - I knew what I was going to buy before clicking through from TCB to Zavvi. Confusingly, the wording of the above message implies that I’m claiming at a rate of 2.5%, when I made it clear that - at least as far as I was concerned - the rate should be 8% (which was the main reason for sending my message in the first place!). Notice that my contention that the rate was 8% is not addressed anywhere in the reply, although it is implicitly rejected by the reiteration of the 2.5% rate.

Furthermore, I had already given my reason for selecting the ‘ZBOX Sale purchase’ category in my original message: “The purchase was for a T-shirt & book bundle. It arrived in 'ZBox' packaging, so I've selected 'ZBox sale' as the category - sorry if this is not correct.” (As I said above, my purchase could also be classed as Clothing and/or Printed Products.) So why ask me again which category my purchase was in? I have already told you to the best of my knowledge (more of an educated guess under the circumstances); asking me a second time is not going to grant me some kind of magical insight into which of the three different possible categories is correct according to TCB’s/Zavvi’s definition! Conversely, surely TCB would know which category the purchase is in (or could easily contact Zavvi to find out, and let me know for future reference). It seems a very odd practice to ask me to provide an answer that you yourselves are far better placed to obtain, especially when I have already given an answer and explained that I’d arrived at it as best I could.

In light of this, it’s clear that from now on I’m going to have to take a screenshot of the offer page every time I click through from TCB to make an eligible purchase in case I later have to lodge a claim for an untracked transaction (which happens with depressing frequency despite the ‘We've recorded your visit’ window appearing every time) and, when doing so, find that the ‘expected cashback’ rate is lower than it should be (even accounting for the Plus-member top-up). Need I point out that it’s a sad state of affairs when a customer feels that they have to resort to this because they know they may need to vindicate themselves further down the line?

Finally, while I’m in a somewhat critical mode, I must say that I was very disappointed by TCB’s response to my request for reimbursement during the recent Zeek debacle. I had around £43 credit in my Zeek account, a combination of payouts from both TCB and Quidco. I don’t know how that amount was split between the two of you. TCB basically told me there was nothing they could do about it, whereas Quidco, even though I’d told them that only some of that £43 was withdrawn from them (the same way I’d told you that only some of it was a TCB payout) credited the full amount to my account. I’ll refrain from further comment; I think that the two different responses speak for themselves.

Sorry for such a long post (and my sincere apologies to those of a TL;DR persuasion for having to spend so many valuable milliseconds scrolling past this - not that they’ll see this apology if they are true to their initialism), but my previous messages (via emails and claims/support tickets) regarding the ‘expected cashback’ issue have thus far failed to draw a satisfactory response from TCB, who have either ignored the issue or, at best, glossed over it. The most helpful TCB have been in this regard is to suggest that, where necessary, I add a note to my claim stating the correct cashback rate. Sensible advice, but as you have seen, all that happens when I do that is I get a reply contradicting my contention and insisting that the ‘expected cashback’ rate is correct. Therefore I’m hoping that posting here will ‘encourage’ TCB to address the subject directly and in greater depth (and hopefully not result in my TCB account being mysteriously closed!).

Okay, I’m done for the time being! I look forward to your reply (via email) to my email dated 26/04/19, and to your response (on this forum) regarding the ‘expected cashback’ issue. Thanks in advance for your help/advice/comments.

* Based on previous experience, I even anticipated the problem by going on to say: “I fully expect to receive a response insisting that the rate was not 8% on 21/02/19.” Sadly, I was right!
    Last edited by Schnurrbart; 03-05-2019 at 1:28 AM. Reason: Deletion of superfluous line spaces between paragraphs
    • Molineux99
    • By Molineux99 3rd May 19, 3:21 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Molineux99
    100% scammed !!

I booked a hotel through Agoda in good faith - fast forward TWENTY MONTHS of TopcashBack telling me they are 'investigating' it and then its ended with 'link must have been broken or wrong affiliate' - just google how many times they pull that stunt. I work in IT I know how it works, I know if there is a problem - absolute shameful nonsense - why did their claims deprtment not realise that in the previous 1.6 YEARS then ???

They then bluntly told me that they cannot appeal it and have to 'stand behind the decision' - what they don't say is who said there is no appeal route ? who said they have to stand behind the decision ?

So essentially Agoda got a near £1000 booking out of me, TopCashback will have got their commission and I get nothing but twenty months of grief !! Great business model eh ?

Have never used Agoda or Topcashback since and never will - its simply a scam that there is no way of tracking ! If they don't fancy paying you they simply say there was a problem and case closed !!

The booking is clearly visible so Agoda or Topcashback should have honoured the deal - instead they just walk away with the cash and stuff the customer - lets just tell them something went wrong !
    Last edited by Molineux99; 05-05-2019 at 8:12 AM.
    • sillygoose
    • By sillygoose 5th May 19, 1:31 PM
    • 4,547 Posts
    • 7,266 Thanks
    sillygoose
    Hello Matt (TCB Representative),

Quick question, I have a couple of cashbacks from Maplin sitting pending on my account. As Maplin long went bust I don't expect any cashback will ever appear. Can I remove them or will they just sit there forever?

Cheers
    Rob
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
    • Joseph12862
    • By Joseph12862 6th May 19, 12:29 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Joseph12862
    Hi there, I’ve got a question about Zeek - realising just now that they’ve gone under. I transferred what I’d earnt from TopCashback to Zeek and hadn’t yet used it. Could you advise what I do to get this money back please ? Thanks
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 6th May 19, 6:43 PM
    • 31,398 Posts
    • 65,440 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Another Topcashback newbie here.

Just tried to order via Topcashback on Amazon and the product price has suddenly hiked. Co-incidence or common practice?
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
    Hey everyone,

@Schnurrbart – I will certainly get to your email as soon as I can for you. When you lodge a claim when you select the retailer and the date you then get asked to select the offer and this is key to the cashback amount being calculated correctly. It could be here where the issue with your claim is happening so it is worth a double check.

Once you select that under where it says purchase amount it says the amount you are expecting so next time you need to lodge a claim can you cross check that for me?

In regards to zeek, I will ad open and as transparent as I can be as it may appear from the outlook that we’re just being harsh and not awarding lost funds while another site may try to make out it’s handling it differently and while it’s lovely they have awarded you the money back, I’d like to explain a little more the differences here and also what we have to consider.

We removed them as a payout back in October and this is down to sudden changes they were making to how vouchers could be redeemed. We didn’t believe it was in the best interest of our members to keep them on site as a payout method. This was when the last voucher was issues.

Compare this to the other site you mention, who listed them as a payout method and issues vouchers until very close to when the insolvency information was made available. This means while our members did have a number of months to spend their vouchers (including the Christmas period) other sites had little or no time to spend theirs.

While other sites may have, case by case decided to award the money back to provide and apparently better experience, that lost funds still has to be accounted for. So whether this is taken from the wider memberbase or elsewhere it would affect a much bigger memberbase and we have to consider that when making our judgements.

We don’t necessarily feel it would be fair to just award those members who get in touch querying the vouchers and while it may be a nice advantage to those who reach out, for a company that prides itself on fair play, we don’t think that’s the right thing to do.

I completely understand why you wish to challenge our judgment, hope I have laid out here why we can’t bring you the resolution you were after.

@Molineux99 – We will help members avoid the commission being paid elsewhere but I am afraid we can’t stop it. We can’t put some sort of ad blocker on your device that blocks everyone else putting cookies on your device for their personal gain, as much as we’d love to and as much as we’d love to avoid this decline reason coming up.

I need to make clear here that TopCashback has gained £0 commission from your purchase as that’s the meaning of not last referrer. We’re not due any commission. It completely contracts our business model to suggest we’ve earned some commission and not pass it back to you.

Someone’s cookie, a voucher code or some sort of trace was on your purchase to another source. They have been paid and not us and while we’re do our best to help you avoid this we can’t force our cookie through to be the one that should be paid.

@sillygoose – While I am happy to remove them, due to the tricky situations with administrations it’s not advisable as we may get some or all of the money and so what I would advise is keep them on your account until they get marked as declined as only then can we be sure we won’t get any money to pass back to you.

@Joseph12862 – Hopefully my response to Schnurrbart has helped explain this situation for you.

@VfM4meplse – Prices should not inflate after using our links and please feel free to submit evidence of this happening to mse@topcashback.co.uk so I can review 😊

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • Schnurrbart
    • By Schnurrbart 7th May 19, 6:05 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 31 Thanks
    Schnurrbart
    Hi Matt

I hope you've had a pleasant Bank Holiday break. Now it's "Once more unto the breach" for you! Thanks for replying to my email, and for your response to my earlier post. I promise to keep this one shorter!

Thanks for clarifying your position regarding Zeek. It is true that "the other site" were still offering and promoting Zeek credit as a payout option even when there were rumblings of something amiss. I hadn't even checked my Zeek account for some weeks, and was unaware of those rumblings when they first, er, rumbled; it was only when Zeeks' insolvency was announced that I looked around the net and found the warning signs on social media, etc. Your comments are pretty much consistent with what I have read about the situation from other sources. It must have been an awkward situation, and I appreciate your candour.

I still need to confirm the category for my Zavvi purchase in order for the claim to proceed, but as I've already asked (to no avail), which is the correct one from TCB's/Zavvi's point of view? I'm repeating myself here, but I don't understand why I'm being asked what the correct category is, when surely TCB must know the answer already (or, if not, could easily contact Zavvi to find out, and would then know for future reference). Just to remind you, the purchase was a T-shirt & book bundle, and arrived in ZBox packaging. I therefore chose 'ZBox sale purchase' when submitting my claim, but am being told that the correct rate (at least for that category) is 2.5%. I suspect that, even if I selected one of the other two possible categories (Clothing or Printed Products), I would be told that 2.5% was the correct rate for them as well (whereas I'm maintaining that it was 8% for all the categories, even the non-applicable ones).

There are only two possibilities, as I see it. Either the rate really is (despite my contention) 2.5% whichever the category, in which case it's pointless TCB asking me to select a different category, or Clothing or Printed Products were at 8% (and ZBox 2.5%), in which case TCB could help me out by actually telling me which category my purchase comes under.

Bottom line: please tell me which category I should select for my purchase. Thanks!
    • stemcgoo
    • By stemcgoo 8th May 19, 6:57 AM
    • 118 Posts
    • 265 Thanks
    stemcgoo
    So whats the oldest TCB claim out there?

I’m fast approaching 3 YEARS for a claim made for a cruise booking made with Royal Caribbean in August 2016. You can appreciate its a not insignificant amount for a holiday booking.

I also have another one from January 2018 which like others recently posted, TCB have gone quiet on since actually offering me the wrong amount of cashback, which as I have challenged and proven what the purchase amount was (less taxes) they have again gone quiet on.

Uselss aren't they?
    • Molineux99
    • By Molineux99 8th May 19, 7:56 AM
    • 16 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Molineux99
    @Matt re post 4480

Just utter nonsense - you stated this

Someone’s cookie, a voucher code or some sort of trace was on your purchase to another source. They have been paid and not us and while we’re do our best to help you avoid this we can’t force our cookie through to be the one that should be paid.

So right there you've admitted its an absolute lottery whether cashback is due or not - if it wasn't there wouldn't be hundreds of pages/threads of people complaining about not receiving it.

Moving on - so why did it take you 1.6 YEARS to come to that conclusion ? Is obfuscation a tactic ?

Onto the rogue cookies you're hiding behind - explain this one - on ANOTHER failed cashback I, through you, booked two hotel stays on Expedia -booked one set of three days, then immediately another three days - you paid cashback for the first then pulled the 'another affiliate' stunt for the second. The two transactions were SECONDS apart, only the drop down window for the calendar was used and yet those clever little cookies managed to nip in and take the cash for the second stay right ? Nonsense. (I also have a very robust AD blocker on at all times)

What percentage of claims fail ? I would love to know that.

You also claim that a commission HAS been paid out (after 1.6 years) - so who was it paid too ? If assuming Agoda paid it to someone, they can provide that information right ? do you have phones ? How much effort did you make to track this down ? Clearly not a lot.

You also dodged the questions as to 'who said you cannot appeal' ? and 'who said you have to stand behind the decision' ? Was it Agoda ? If it was why is that the case ? If it wasn't then given you are the only other party concerned you must be talking to yourselves!

Several other people fell foul of your Agoda link up according to Google, and shamefully you are still doing business with them even after numerous people have clearly been ripped off.

Given the sheer lottery of getting paid, and whether you state that people should not make a transaction based on cashback, your business model is clearly just that and the contract between you and the customer is clearly inferred. With this in mind I have forwarded this episode to trading standards as this is simply a scam in many cases that needs looking at - I have also forwarded it onto Agoda, asking them who they have paid commission to (unless of course someone at TCB can be bothered) and secondly to inform them, not happy to be scammed. I will never use them again (naturally nor TCB either)

So over to you Martyn Lewis - you claim you're a man of the people who loves to stop people being scammed - this must be right up your street - start with google as to how many people this affects and go from there ....(or of course just skim through the 4,500 posts on this thread alone, seems to be a lot of unhappy bunnies in there too)
    Last edited by Molineux99; 08-05-2019 at 8:25 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

595Posts Today

6,204Users online

Martin's Twitter