Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    bcw123 wrote: »
    Hi what is the deal re sainsburys points tried looking back but must have missed it

It's a swipe your card for points prizes event bcw
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I'm sure we all know.....but just in case:)

We're giving away millions of bonus Nectar points in our Swipe and Win event, from Friday to Sunday.

All you need to do is spend £10 or more and swipe your Nectar card* in store, online or on petrol, and you're guaranteed to get a coupon worth from 200 to 5,000 points (that's up to £25).

Terms and conditions

Nectar Swipe and Win: To enter spend £10 or more in one transaction and swipe Nectar card. Qualifying spend exclusions apply. Offer available in store and online for groceries delivered between 14-16 October 2016. Excludes Centrals, Locals, Cafes and selected Petrol Stations. All entrants meeting the qualifying conditions will receive a reward coupon. Every qualifying customer will receive a minimum of 200 points and prizes up to 5,000 points are allocated at random. Redeem Swipe and Win coupon in store only until 30 October 2016. See full terms and conditions here.

Spend does not apply to cashback, purchases from the National Lottery stand, Lloyds pharmacy or other concessions, tobacco kiosk, vending machines, or purchases of spirits and liqueurs, baby milk products, gift cards, charity items, medicines, savings stamps, phone cards, mobile phone vouchers, or postage stamps. Offer not valid with any other offer & is non-transferable.

This is it bcw
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • aallank
    aallank Posts: 2,254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    what size snickers, as there is a 9 pack in s and a 10 pack in asda so that wont compare,and larger bars in s

Should the others compare to S at £1.50 do you know?
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    edited 14 October 2016 at 11:20AM
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    Can't see how that's possible to get 60,000 on 6 x £10 spends when the vouchers given out are 2000. Even if they were all 2000 points that would only return 12,000 for a £60 spend. Or am I missing something?

I think aau has got a bit over excited with his wins and added an extra "0". :rotfl:

I made it 2 x 2000 and 4 x 500 = 6,000 as those were the combinations he said he won. An accountant getting the figures wrong! :eek:
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning :)just popped in quick whilst little Bro in the shower ..then of out for a browse round the local charity shops and pick up a few bits and pieces food wise to take back to the girls in Denmark ..jellies ..stuffing and bisto gravy ...all the things they miss about England:(:(
  • emmad5689
    emmad5689 Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    Morning, has anyone tried the 4 for £5 chocolates in Ms or the 2 for £5 chocolates in T's to see if they come up on comparisons yet??? Xxx
    To get to Disneyland Florida 2016
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I think aau has got a bit over excited with his wins and added an extra "0". :rotfl:

I made it 4 x 2000 and 4 x 500 = 6,000 as those were the combinations he said he won. An accountant getting the figures wrong! :eek:

That makes more sense, thanks.

As well as adding an extra 0 on the end he also got the comma in the wrong place :rotfl:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    Can't see how that's possible to get 60,000 on 6 x £10 spends when the vouchers given out are 2000. Even if they were all 2000 points that would only return 12,000 for a £60 spend. Or am I missing something?
    Cant see how to get £60 of petrol in a car either unless you are driving a tank AAU1 :eek:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Pay at Pump petrol stations and the following petrol stations are excluded from the promotion: Aberdeen (Garthdee Road), Archer Road, Balham Nightingale Lane Local, Balsall Common Local, Bath, Biddulph, Bishops Waltham, Blackpool, Braintree, Bridgemead, Bristol Nags Head Hill Local, Burpham, Cameron Toll (Edinburgh), Charlton Riverside (Greenwich), Chertsey, Cobham, Colne, Craigavon, Cramlington, Currie Lanark Road West Local, Dartmouth, Dorridge, Droitwich Worcester Road Local, Dronfield, Dungannon, East Filton, East Kilbride, Edenthorpe (Thorne Road), Eltham, Ely, Forestside, Fosse Park, Glasgow Woodlands Local, Glen Road, Haverhill, Hazel Grove, Heaton, Newcastle, Kimberley, Livingston, Horley Bonehurst Road Local, Keighley, Hempstead Valley, Isle of Wight, London Colney, Lower Richmond Road Local, Marshalswick Local, Meadowhall North, Meadowhall South, Morecambe, Northfield, Perton, Queens Road, Rawdon Apperley Lane Local, Redditch, Shorehead, Stratton, Taunton, Telford, Wakefield Ings Road, Wantage, Wednesfield, West Houghton, Whitehouse Farm, Worksop.

Mine is not on the list but did not provide a till split, so proceed with caution, but the lady in the kiosk was fab (there was another woman filling up £10):rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • TSC1
    TSC1 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    4 x 2000 and 4 x 500 = 12000 surely...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business