Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Please can I ask has anyone found anything worth using this weeks Marks Sparks offers on

£5 for jumper and cardigans
    £5 off shoes and boots

OH has the same for mens jumpers

All its done is make me think how expensive Marks is, not just for jumpers and cardigans and then go and evaluate the winter clothing stocks - so actually its had the opposite effect in making me not want to buy anything at all from Marks, even the sale items :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning let's make lots of posts to get us off this page before tweets wakes up and the jar of Marmite sends her into the next street!

What!!!! There is nothing wrong with Marmite...:rotfl::rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    No, mhoc.

But I could get £5 off my Footgloves which I will need soon.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Me too :rotfl: the light came on last night. :eek:

Now am I brave enough to repeat last year just over £10 a time and my station is not self serve. :o
    as, did you use self services?
    TIA
    x

Pay at Pump petrol stations and the following petrol stations are excluded from the promotion: Aberdeen (Garthdee Road), Archer Road, Balham Nightingale Lane Local, Balsall Common Local, Bath, Biddulph, Bishops Waltham, Blackpool, Braintree, Bridgemead, Bristol Nags Head Hill Local, Burpham, Cameron Toll (Edinburgh), Charlton Riverside (Greenwich), Chertsey, Cobham, Colne, Craigavon, Cramlington, Currie Lanark Road West Local, Dartmouth, Dorridge, Droitwich Worcester Road Local, Dronfield, Dungannon, East Filton, East Kilbride, Edenthorpe (Thorne Road), Eltham, Ely, Forestside, Fosse Park, Glasgow Woodlands Local, Glen Road, Haverhill, Hazel Grove, Heaton, Newcastle, Kimberley, Livingston, Horley Bonehurst Road Local, Keighley, Hempstead Valley, Isle of Wight, London Colney, Lower Richmond Road Local, Marshalswick Local, Meadowhall North, Meadowhall South, Morecambe, Northfield, Perton, Queens Road, Rawdon Apperley Lane Local, Redditch, Shorehead, Stratton, Taunton, Telford, Wakefield Ings Road, Wantage, Wednesfield, West Houghton, Whitehouse Farm, Worksop.
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning peeps...have a good one...:j:j
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    I've got a total of 60,000 points across £60 petrol spend this morning. All 500s or 2,000s

:money:

2nd car filled. All 500s and 1,000s again :money:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    2nd car filled. All 500s and 1,000s again :money:

A few Jerry cans next ;-)
  • ROCKINGHAM
    Options
    Morning all - Wouldn't dash and buy a copy of the Daily Mail for the Marmite - my local Iceland which is a large one only had 8 jars and they had gone within 10 mins.

Hope you all get loads of Nectar Points today x
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning, the year 1, 2's & 3's are being so good and amusing when we give them their flu spray. We learn a lot about your family even though we don't ask about it. They just come out with some random things about home life :rotfl: The sad thing is is that so many of them don't know their birthday or where they live, some not even their surname, not that we say surname. Shockingly even the high school children are foxed by that word:eek:
    Have a good weekend:)

I can well imagine they keep you chuckling with some of the random stuff but omg :eek: it's the parents not teaching their children some of the basic things. In this day and age I would have thought they would know where they live and surname. Pulls at the heart strings somewhat too, I always thought it was a party trick to get your children to reel off their address at least. Poor kids. :(
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • aallank
    aallank Posts: 2,254 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone tried the ripple/mars/snicker chocs against S on APG, I just wondered if anyone knows whether it will pick up yet please?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure