Dissertation survey: consumer perception.

Apologises, if this sort of post is against the forum rules and I have miss read somewhere.

As part of my final year at university. am conducting primary research exploring northerners/southerners views of selected supermarket brands. I would really appreciate it if you could fill out my survey. I am in desperate need of more southerners to fill out the survey, however, everyone is welcome.

Link: goo.gl/forms/U2ugBF5AGqFxcmJ43

P.s I am new the form so unable to post direct links sorry. Maybe, when I graduate I can get more involved to earn that special privilege of posting links.

Comments

• Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    done it. I enjoyed that! Always a pleasure to help an NTU student- I have a fair few friends and acquaintances who went there and your uni rugby team basically make up the cup team of my rugby team :D good luck!
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • colinw
    colinw Posts: 59,967 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Done and good luck with it
  • Do I identify myself as northern or southern?

I need an inclusive non-binary response option here!!!
    A kind word lasts a minute, a skelped erse is sair for a day.
  • squiggles
    squiggles Posts: 1,635 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Completed and I want to wish you luck with your finals.

The survey only takes about 2 or 3 minutes to do if anyone was wondering.
  • Lilith1980
    Lilith1980 Posts: 2,100 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Done. Good luck with it :)
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,727 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I'm in the Midlands. I don't count myself as either northener or southerner - does that mean I can't have an opinion?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • RubySpark
    RubySpark Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I tried to complete it but it looks like your survey has closed. Good luck with your research & your finals! Please remove this thread if it!!!8217;s no longer active. Thanks
  • Hello everyone,

Thank you for your responses, they were all very insightful. Please, can you close this thread as the questionnaire is now closed.
  • elsien wrote: »
    I'm in the Midlands. I don't count myself as either northener or southerner - does that mean I can't have an opinion?

Apologies, I had a few comments about that. A flaw in the north-south divide theory I suppose.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure