IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

County court letter assistance

Options

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Lamilad might have photos?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Think my photos are all from 2015. Why do you need photos of the signs? It's up to them to prove what signs were displayed at the material time.
  • Logblahar
    Options
    Can I contact him directly?
  • Lamilad
    Options
    Email who directly?
  • Logblahar
    Options
    It was more to see what signs were up at that time. To compare to what they tell me was up at that time really. But I guess that is not import?
  • Lamilad
    Options
    You hold them to strict proof of whatever signs 'they say' were on display at the time. By way of photographs stamped with a time on our around the material date... i.e not ones from 6 months ago+ ago.
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    Be sure to mention to the Judge the denouncement by MP after MP of this company's MO in the House of Commons yesterday. IMO theyb are on borrowed time.

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/2f0384f2-eba5-4fff-ab07-cf24b6a22918?in=12:49:41
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Logblahar
    Options
    Excellent information. Thankyou
  • Logblahar
    Logblahar Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Last week I received a general form of judgment or order from the county court.
    Stating. It is ordered that:
    1) unless by 4 pm on the 3 rd April 2018 the Claimant files and serves amended particulars of claim addressing the matters required by CPR1998 PD 16.7 and the legal basis on which it claims the defendant is liable to it the claim shall be struck out.
    2) The defendant has permission if so advised to file with the court and serve on the claimant an amended defence within 14 days of service on her of the amended particulars of claim.
    3) Because this order has been made without a hearing, the parties have the right to apply to have the order set aside, varied or stayed. A party making such an application must send or deliver the application to the court to arrive within seven days of service of this order.
    Dated 16 march.

Any comments or thoughts?
  • Lamilad
    Options
    Just like this poster and 2 others that I'm aware of.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74103032#85

This is Skipton court finally drawing a line in the sand and telling Excel they will no longer accept their woefully inadequate, template particulars.

Let us know if Excel comply with the order.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure