a survey comparing the quality of network for MVNOs

Would anyone be interested in taking a survey, comparing the quality of network for MVNOs (Mobile virtual network operators such as TPO, Giffgaff, BT, Plusnet, iD mobile, etc.) versus the four Mobile Network Operators (O2, Vodafone, Three, EE)? That is, have you found that having a contract directly with one of the four mobile network operators is noticeably better than having a contract with one of the mobile virtual network operators? It has certainly been my experience, and I'd be interested to hear others' opinions. From some brief research, in the USA lower priority is apparently given to MVNO users compared to users with contracts directly with the network, which, if applied to the UK, would explain poor reliability of, say, a Plusnet signal compared to an EE signal.

I'm not talking about customer service or anything like that here, just the reliability of the mobile signal for voice/data/texts.

MVNO vs. Network: which is best? 1 vote

I use an MVNO (Plusnet, TPO, BT, Tesco, etc) and am HAPPY with the network
0% 0 votes
I use an MVNO (Plusnet, TPO, BT, Tesco, etc) and the network is kinda OK
0% 0 votes
I use an MVNO (Plusnet, TPO, BT, Tesco, etc) and am DISAPPOINTED with the network
100% 1 vote
I use one of the 4 major carriers (EE, O2, Vodafone, Three) and am HAPPY with the network
0% 0 votes
I use one of the 4 major carriers (EE, O2, Vodafone, Three) and the network is kinda OK
0% 0 votes
I use one of the 4 major carriers (EE, O2, Vodafone, Three) and am DISAPPOINTED with the network
0% 0 votes
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport