Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kalsha
    • By kalsha 6th Dec 18, 3:24 PM
    • 766Posts
    • 384Thanks
    kalsha
    Item selling for more than expected -worried about how to post.
    • 6th Dec 18, 3:24 PM
    Item selling for more than expected -worried about how to post. 6th Dec 18 at 3:24 PM
    I listed an item on auction for 5 expecting to go up to about 12 (looking at other completed auctions).

At the moment it has reached 25 and could go up more.
    I was going to send it normal RM 2nd class and hoped to get covered by POP in case it got lost.

What would be the best way to post as it could be 25 or more. Is signed for a good idea or waste of 1 or so?
Page 2
    • Archergirl
    • By Archergirl 8th Dec 18, 4:03 PM
    • 1,242 Posts
    • 722 Thanks
    Archergirl
    Sorry I didn't understand that post...I just meant at the post office.x
    • kalsha
    • By kalsha 9th Dec 18, 9:54 AM
    • 766 Posts
    • 384 Thanks
    kalsha
    theonlywayisup -
    You suggested click and drop. I don't have that account but I thought I would look into it. Can I do it as a one off? I can't find anywhere where it mentions that it covers up to 50. Is the label printed via Ebay. Can you point me in the right direction please. I want to read the terms and conditions before I decide to open an account.
    Thank you.
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 9th Dec 18, 6:07 PM
    • 13,051 Posts
    • 8,848 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup -
    You suggested click and drop. I don't have that account but I thought I would look into it. Can I do it as a one off? I can't find anywhere where it mentions that it covers up to 50. Is the label printed via Ebay. Can you point me in the right direction please. I want to read the terms and conditions before I decide to open an account.
    Thank you.
    Originally posted by kalsha
    Click and Drop is the RM account. If you input the parcel details it should give you all the options and hopefully Royal Mail Tracked will show....there has been another thread lately where some of us saw it on a specific parcel weight but others didn't (I have it on my personal and business C&D account so assume everyone can see it).

It costs nothing to open the account, so do it and see if you can integrate it with ebay, upload the order and see what shows.

It would be helpful if you cost post the outcome, as it may be that it's only older accounts that have RMT.....

The C&D labels are NOTHING to do with eBay, don't print via eBay to get C&D prices.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,817Posts Today

6,339Users online

Martin's Twitter