Free Bag & 4 full size products WYS £16 on Max Factor @ Boots

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 18 December 2018 at 12:29PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Free gift when you spend £16 on Max Factor

https://www.boots.com/max-factor/max-factor-shop-all

Our gorgeous pouch holds four full size products to give you that perfect look. Firstly, create a radiant base with our Illuminating and Hydrating Primer, then crown your lashes with volume and definition with our Lash Crown Mascara, define and shape your eyes with the Kohl Pencil and finally, top off your look with a bold and smooth lip with Honey Lacque.

Free gift automatically added to your basket.
Free Click and collect

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 11 Dec:

If you go online to Boots or in store (find your nearest), you can get a free Max Factor set, including full-size mascara, when you spend £16+ on most Max Factor products until Thu 3 Jan, subject to stock. The total cost of the items in the set if bought separately at Boots would be £36ish.

Some items we found to get the offer in our local Boots included an eyeshadow pot for £4.99, and a compact foundation for £11.99, so this is effectively a way you can get a full face of Max Factor make up worth £54ish for £16.98. If you'd usually buy Max Factor items anyway, it might be worth stocking up now to get the freebie.

All qualifying items online have a red text banner stating 'Free gift when you spend...', but it's worth checking with staff when shopping in store if you're after a specific item to be sure it's included.

The freebie will be added to your basket online automatically, but in store you'll need to pick it up from the shelf and take it to the till.

Here's what you'll get in the free set:

- ‘Miracle prep’ primer (norm £10.99)
- ‘Lash Crown’ mascara (norm £10.99)
- Kohl pencil eye liner (£4.99)
- 'Honey lacquer' lip gloss in 'Honey Nude' 3.8ml (norm £9.99)

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure