IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel BW again

Comments

• Quentin...no sooner had I written it an old thread with it on sprung to mind !

Thanks anyway
    cm62
  • Busy doing a bit of Web surfing, found this on the Bradford Council site, says that planning wasn't granted until 29th June 2012. BW sent me photos allegedly from the time of the contravention where it shows the steelwork of the new building already in place...my date was 2 month before planning was granted !

https://planning.bradford.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=M3I7KKDH02100
    cm62
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,634
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Good, more arguments then.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • CM, just looking at this one again now...as we received the DQ's yesterday, have until the 2nd March.

Might seem a silly question, the box in the top right where it says "In the" should this be addressed to the Northampton Court ?

Thanks
    cm62
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    That box on the DQ normally says in the Northampton CCBC
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 130,634
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Did you get that DQ from the court? As Quentin says, it should have CCBC in it, I would expect.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Quentin / CM, my wife opened up the envelope, I just had a brief look. It may be because I printed one off the web the other day that was blank...assumed it would be the same !

Just read Lamilads 2nd Transcript, wow he went thru it a bit but did exceptionally well. I sense that the Judges are now getting a better feel for what is right and wrong now, especially with PoFA. Did Lamilad have his judge changed on the 1st hearing, thought he initially said that he had the same judge as Jukejoint & then mentions Skalskyj Reynolds in his 2nd hearing and being glad he had the same judge from before ?
    cm62
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Quentin / CM, my wife opened up the envelope, I just had a brief look. It may be because I printed one off the web the other day that was blank...assumed it would be the same !

Just read Lamilads 2nd Transcript, wow he went thru it a bit but did exceptionally well. I sense that the Judges are now getting a better feel for what is right and wrong now, especially with PoFA. Did Lamilad have his judge changed on the 1st hearing, thought he initially said that he had the same judge as Jukejoint & then mentions Skalskyj Reynolds in his 2nd hearing and being glad he had the same judge from before ?

My first case was supposed to be heard by Judge Faye Wright (same as Juke Joint). At the last minute it was transferred to Skalskyj-Reynolds. However, no-one informed me of this and S-R didn't introduce herself at the hearing so I assumed it was Wright. It wasn't until i received the judgement in the post that I became aware of the change. By then I had stopped updating my thread.
  • Lamilad wrote: »
    My first case was supposed to be heard by Judge Faye Wright (same as Juke Joint). At the last minute it was transferred to Skalskyj-Reynolds. However, no-one informed me of this and S-R didn't introduce herself at the hearing so I assumed it was Wright. It wasn't until i received the judgement in the post that I became aware of the change. By then I had stopped updating my thread.

Ah right, just jumped out at me as I read your 2nd transcript....you did really well....hope I get her she sounded quite fair....
    cm62
  • Lamilad
    Lamilad Posts: 1,412
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Ah right, just jumped out at me as I read your 2nd transcript....you did really well....hope I get her she sounded quite fair....

She is fair but down to earth and direct. She is steadfast on pofa compliance or proof of driver. She doesn't care much for signage/ landholder arguments. She'll listen to BoP arguments but will expect them to be strong and convincing - she doesn't like fuzzy, namby-pamby arguments and she does not accept EvL. She likes hard evidence and case law. She also finds other cases persuasive so be sure to include some in your bundle.

You can have the transcript from my first case if it helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure