Sygma Bank Credit Cards

Comments

• izools
    izools Posts: 7,513 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    izools - can I ask if you if had any debt from Barclays as part of your bankruptcy?

Plus which credit card from barclaycard do you have? Is it the initial credit card?

Thanks in advance

Ow ow ow ow ow five bottles ow ow ow.

It's like the worst hangover in the world which is coupled with what feels like Jeremy Clarkson's leaning tower of Citroen smacking me in the side of the head every few minutes. Not a happy man today. Owww!

Yes, I had a Barclaycard bill integrated into my Bankruptcy. I think they simply deleted all record of me having been a customer as the account totally disappeared off my credit files, and of course they gave me another... But like I say I've moved many a time since then so perhaps they just didn't link it...

It's the Barclaycard Initial. They gave it to me in November with 27.9% APR and £1,150 limit. They subsequently reduced the APR to 24.9% and limit to £850. And I'm glad they no longer offer discounts on crates of wine... owwwwwwwwwww!
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • sutton111
    sutton111 Posts: 6,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    izools wrote: »
    Ow ow ow ow ow five bottles ow ow ow.

It's like the worst hangover in the world which is coupled with what feels like Jeremy Clarkson's leaning tower of Citroen smacking me in the side of the head every few minutes. Not a happy man today. Owww!

Yes, I had a Barclaycard bill integrated into my Bankruptcy. I think they simply deleted all record of me having been a customer as the account totally disappeared off my credit files, and of course they gave me another... But like I say I've moved many a time since then so perhaps they just didn't link it...

It's the Barclaycard Initial. They gave it to me in November with 27.9% APR and £1,150 limit. They subsequently reduced the APR to 24.9% and limit to £850. And I'm glad they no longer offer discounts on crates of wine... owwwwwwwwwww!

Oi where's the better Barclaycard photo's. iZools your losing your touch. :cool: :rotfl:
  • izools
    izools Posts: 7,513 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Let me make some chilli first. Then piccies of Barclaycard ;)
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • sutton111
    izools wrote: »
    Let me make some chilli first. Then piccies of Barclaycard ;)

lol, ok!!

Make me some chilli too, nice and hot! :rotfl:
  • costaerer
    costaerer Posts: 648 Forumite
    I tried to post pics in the what's in your wallet thread but it wouldn't let mr upload.....
  • sutton111
    costaerer wrote: »
    I tried to post pics in the what's in your wallet thread but it wouldn't let mr upload.....

What did you use? ImageShack?
  • costaerer
    Dunno just a jpeg I guess from my comp but I took pic with phone so it was low resolution then just tried to upload with the normal upload feature!
  • sutton111
    costaerer wrote: »
    Dunno just a jpeg I guess from my comp but I took pic with phone so it was low resolution then just tried to upload with the normal upload feature!

Go here http://imageshack.us/

Upload the image there, it will give you some links, highlight the one for the forum and copy it, then use the image button (like the mountain) to post the image, by copying the link into that box.
  • costaerer
    Ah ok thanks!
  • sutton111
    cardsu.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing