Baby on Board Badge from TFL

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,887 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/transportaccessibility/1169.aspx#page-link-baby-on-board-badges

Baby on board badges

Pregnant women can wear a 'Baby on board' badge to let other passengers know they may need a seat.
These are available from our Customer Service Centre by emailing your full name and address to [EMAIL="babyonboard@tfl.gov.uk"]babyonboard@tfl.gov.uk[/EMAIL] or by calling 0843 222 1234

1454586_1.jpg

Thanks to consumerway on hduk

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: TFL has confirmed the badge is still available for free, subject to availability. You can sign up here. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• qetu1357
    qetu1357 Posts: 1,013 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    If my last trip on the underground was anything to go by, these still have the remarkable effect of making the wearer invisible.

I had to ask someone to stand up so an heavily pregnant woman could sit down.
  • sarah1972
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    https://tfl.gov.uk/forms/23479.aspx

Again/still available

Order your badge here
    Travelling on the Tube can be tricky for mums-to-be, but having a Baby on Board badge makes it easier by letting other passengers know that you have a very good reason to need a seat. See our section for more information on travelling when pregnant or with a pushchair.

Baby on Board badges can be delivered to any address within the Greater London area, and South East England. Badges can be ordered by completing the online form below or by contacting TfL Customer Services on 0343 222 1234. Baby on Board badges come in branded envelopes. Please make sure you order your badge to a suitable address if you have not yet announced your pregnancy.
    ally.
  • sarah1972
    Still valid
  • NoelC
    NoelC Posts: 46 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Is it true there is a 9 month waiting list for these?

:)
  • sarah1972
    NoelC wrote: »
    Is it true there is a 9 month waiting list for these?

:)

As you will see from clicking the link, its no longer valid I am afraid
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure