PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Comments

• caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Griddled lamb steak, shallots, baby spuds, broad beans & runner beans
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Well, this will be my first venture out of the house for 4 days - back to work :(

Stirfry noodles for dinner, use up meal with the odds and sods left in the fridge
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • C_J
    C_J Posts: 3,040 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Meat-free Monday for us today - I am making roasted red peppers stuffed with refried beans and grated cheese. Pud will be a dollop of Greek yogurt topped with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Was going to be pork chops tonight but there are none left in the freezer - was certain there was another pack in there so will now be rump steak, HM chips, onions, mushrooms & peas.

Denise
  • Something fishy on toast for lunch and pork chop in mushroom (with last of mushrooms) tonight. Also cooking Chicken thigh & chorizo and rice etc for tomorrow in SC, out for lunch tomorrow.
  • klew356
    klew356 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    For all i didn’t need ‘much’ yesterday i still managed to spend 30 quid at Morrison’s yesterday, that including two treats of that innocent super smoothies energise juice, yummy, and a steak. :beer: So tonight its steak asparagus sweet corn mushrooms and other veggies tbc. Rasps, strawbs and blueberries and yog for pudding. Lunch is a small baked potato with tuna and sweet corn, the tuna because I’m working my way through the cupboards and there are three tins needing used.

The rest of the week will involve mince which possibly will be a big spag bol with brown pasta and lunches will be egg related :T
  • Lunch today will be a BLT roll - have some lovely smoked back bacon from the butcher. Dinner tonight will be chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce, jersey royals, broccoli and green beans. Fruit salad and greek yogurt with honey and toasted nuts/seeds for pud.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    OH had pasta when he got in. I've just had a chicken breast with some bread sauce (was frozen in little ice cube trays at xmas) with minted peas, and cherry tomatoes with sauerkraut because the end of the salad I was going have was mushy....yuk!
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,508 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Chicken tikka with a huge salad for me, jacket spuds for the men and some corn on the cob that needs using up.
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • Cappella
    Cappella Posts: 748 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Homemade chilli here, with rice and a crisp salad. Made it late last night. Always think chilli is nicer on the second day!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback