Pure Planet reviews: add your feedback

Options

Comments

• bonz_123
    Options
    So far so good- seems smooth. You need to have a Smart Phone and be able to run their app. The only thing that worries me slightly is not having the opportunity to phone someone if I needed to! But we'll see!
  • Grandmagravy
    Options
    I am not particularly tech savvy. Would you say the Pure app is straightforward to use?
  • t0rt0ise
    t0rt0ise Posts: 4,276 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I signed up today. It said I had no gas meter! I said I did and got a quote. Then found no way to contact them to query how to tell them that I do have a gas meter, so I cancelled. Waiting for confirmation email now. Obviously not for me.
  • Al_Ross
    Al_Ross Posts: 905 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pure Planets email address if anyone needs it,below,

Pure Planet Help <help@purepla.net>
  • dutchie
    dutchie Posts: 87 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    t0rt0ise wrote: »
    I signed up today. It said I had no gas meter! I said I did and got a quote. Then found no way to contact them to query how to tell them that I do have a gas meter, so I cancelled. Waiting for confirmation email now. Obviously not for me.

Similar situation. I actually have 2 separate gas meters and 2 electricity meters in my new house. But no way to specify a meter number or supply number. No way to contact them in real time. The support chat Wattbot just says they will get back to me within 2 working days.
  • PurePlanet
    PurePlanet Posts: 199 Organisation Representative
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    t0rt0ise wrote: »

Hi
    Is this on track now?
    To contact our team, head to Help in the app.

Marc @ Pure Planet
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Pure Planet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • PurePlanet
    Options
    Students wrote: »
    Hi, I'm one of a group of 5 students looking to switch from a supplier the previous tenants used. Would there be a way to set up multiple direct debits to take out a fifth of the payment from each of our accounts if we were to switch?

Hi
    Great to hear you want to switch
    Unfortunately for now it's one account only for the Direct Debit.
    This is something we'll be working on in the future as we grow.

Marc @Pure Planet
    Verified Company
    I am a verified representative of Pure Planet. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the Verified Companies list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
  • KeefyG
    Options
    Hi I signed up today using a referral link above where you and the person whose link it is receive a £25 Amazon voucher.

All seems very simple. The moderately high standing charge means it may not be cheapest for people with low usage but do the price checks first and then you will be sure.

site not letting me post my link as a new user...somewhat frustrating! Will try again later

Thanks
  • Tealx
    Tealx Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 2 September 2018 at 11:40PM
    Options
    I have fairly high usage (slightly larger house and daughter who likes loads of baths) and Pure Planet estimate was around £100 less than my existing supply.

The membership charge is higher than standing charge but the reduction in full cost per unit offsets this to an extent

App seems well polished and efficient.

The Amazon voucher offer is great too. £25 for signing up by clicking on someone's link. £25 isn't much but every little helps.

As I'm a new user I can't post links directly so take the space out of this text below.

[Text removed by Forum Team]
  • PurePlanet
    Options
    Welcome Tealx
    Glad you're liking it :j
    Marc @ Pure Planet.
    Tealx wrote: »
    I have fairly high usage (slightly larger house and daughter who likes loads of baths) and Pure Planet estimate was around £100 less than my existing supply.

The membership charge is higher than standing charge but the reduction in full cost per unit offsets this to an extent

App seems well polished and efficient.

The Amazon voucher offer is great too. £25 for signing up by clicking on someone's link. £25 isn't much but every little helps.

As I'm a new user I can't post links directly so take the space out of this text below.

[Text removed by Forum Team]
    Verified Company
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback