New Product Testing Freebie Sites guide discussion

Comments

• JJS
    JJS Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Has anyone a year information on "Get Test Keep" running by Market Punch? I've been invited to join, but prefer to know if it's safe first.
    Thanks in advance for any information or advice.
  • smeeth
    smeeth Posts: 578 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    JJS wrote: »
    Has anyone a year information on "Get Test Keep" running by Market Punch? I've been invited to join, but prefer to know if it's safe first.
    Thanks in advance for any information or advice.

Google suggest same company as OfferX, which I've always marked as spam personally.
    Anchor yourself to the foundations of everything you love.

Thank you to all those who post competitions!:beer:
  • JJS
    JJS Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'd like to sign up with PineCone, but haven't found any banner ads yet, has anyone seen any links recently that they can point me to? Thanks in hope :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    JJS wrote: »
    I'd like to sign up with PineCone, but haven't found any banner ads yet, has anyone seen any links recently that they can point me to? Thanks in hope :)

Any new links will be posted on the pinecone thread here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4588441&page=9&highlight=pinecone
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Just thought I'd check this out as it sounds too good to be true ( already answered my question probably) Received Mighty Deals product testing email for a new high tech telly. I haven't responded
    Is anyone else receiving these?
  • I've just had an email to join M&S review panel has anyone else?
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I've just had an email to join M&S review panel has anyone else?

I had been with them for a while but I don't bother now as it was only surveys and no rewards or products to test.

I kept getting surveys asking which styles I preferred and which colours etc
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    I agree about not much coming through in the way of products to test. It is very much a lottery as t whether you get picked. I joined Tesco and have never been offered any products, and barely get any surveys. I( was lucky enough to recently get a bottle of Persil to try but it is rare despite me trying hard to do what they ask to be chosen
    Carh:A
  • Is anyone a member of producttrial.co.uk I keep seeing trials from their site but I am a bit dubious as I have never joined a product testing site before
  • I’ve just been offered to test and keep a 55” TV by text. All I’ve to do is visit gvme.uk - Is this a scam?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback