Suggestions please...

Hi all,

Sorry not sure if this is the right place to post this. I need, as I imagine a lot of other people do too, more money and to increase my income. I am aware of surveys (although advice over the best sites would be appreciated) and of the Lionbridge thing (for which I have applied and am now waiting for the exam) but I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent, sustained ways of getting a little bit more money either online or otherwise. I am currently without a reference so it is difficult to get an actual job without doing some volunteering in order to get one (I am currently setting this up).

Any tips or suggestions much appreciated.

L

Comments

• droopsnoot
    droopsnoot Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    The first thing to do would be to look down this section of the board and have a read through some of the topics already here - there's plenty of different ideas on how to generate some income. As to specific suggestions, it'll be difficult for anyone to do that without knowing what skills you have, how much time you can put into it, and so on. So have a browse and see what takes your fancy.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    As pointed out , all the information you need is in the sticky threads at the top of this section.

There's also an "earn at home" thread

Closing thread as information is readily available
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business