Apple muncher's number crunching

Comments

• apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,702 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Hmm. I think having Sundays off only counts if I manage to have actually done it in the week...
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • True dat....................
  • apple_muncher
    England are happily winning their rugby match.

Dd is happily playing outside on her pogo stick.

Dh is (almost) happily swotting for an interview this week.

I have happily completed a workout (ZWOW 28 Bodyweight bombshell: 3x: 20 dragon kick (dragon reverse lunge + side kick); 20 jump lunge; 15 pike jump + jump up; 10 reptile push up (2 reptile then push up) Approx 13 mins. And done some knitting.

KK this morning netted over 7000 steps - a record!

Dh and dd both gave me lovely hm cards this morning, plus some hotel choc chocs. Yummy!
  • apple_muncher
    Dd agreed to send her pile of magazines to the ch shop today :j. She only wanted 2. I culled the rest and there were still around 15+ that are good enough to give. Result! She has agreed to only get the Jac Wilson one from now on...

The dentist visit was so short I hardly had time to sign the paperwork! No fillings, healthy clean teeth :D.

3 bunches of flowers bought for mum, seeing as we didn't send any for her bday.

Dd has just counted up the bunny bodies I need to stuff: 14 :eek:.HUTH is on, so I may crack on with that. Shouldn't be short of limbs to stuff at mum's, 14x4=56. Gulp. Plus sew up 28 arms, pin 28 legs on...
  • SueP19
    SueP19 Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: .........my body parts are piling up to, how you fixed for next week :D
    Debt Free Diary - Second Chances! Life in a Tourer........Tilly Tidy Founder in 2016, Tilly Tidy 2023 £17.43, NSD Jan 2023 9/10, Debt £13,491.65
  • apple_muncher
    14 stuffed bunnies, 6 with hats. Really must refrain from stuffing legs and arms as the poiint was to do them at mum's...Maybe I could cut out just a few more...

Got dd through a nice deep, warm bath. She spent the afternoon being cold, and is rather pale. Now in warm jamas and dressing gown, under a fleece blanket and her duvet and her cape and a beach towel. She informs me that she needs them all and is warm...
  • Maybe I should follow suit, I've been chilly all day! Not sure I can be bothered to run a bath, though.
  • Just wrap yourself up hiddenshadow! I find that sitting on a fleece blanket on the sofa makes a huge difference.
  • Been curled up on the sofa in fleece socks under a fleece blanket and finally my feet feel warm. :)
  • apple_muncher
    Dd had an excellent time at the party - and she was well impressed with her gf food. Nothing was too much trouble for our allocated chappie and she was able to eat what all the others had.

Might be able to sell a couple of bunnies for Easter to some mums. :D

Mum has cancelled our visit as she is pretty under the weather. All v disappointed here. So I have pottered on with turning and stuffing limbs, and all 56 are done. :T Now to attach them...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback