B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Comments

• vickssinex wrote: »
    We are very partial to the Swedish almond biscuits that B&M sell called Anna's. Very moreish with a coffee and only £1 for two boxes.

And I am very partial to Anna's ginger thins, same price I think. Not tried the almond ones but will look out for them next trip! :T
    "If you dream alone it will remain just a dream. But if we all dream together it will become reality"
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    only just discovered B&M this week - i was in there for ages :D

anyway, apologies if it's been posted before - 50ml Cerruti 1881 aftershave £9.99
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,450 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I have been buying these tins of 50 organic tea bags for 39p
    http://www.cha.ee/en/cha-teas

My local B&M had all kinds except the Berry. My favourites are the mango and Earl Grey. The tins are handy too!
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • dougs
    dougs Posts: 617 Forumite
    rebeccaj wrote: »
    in my local B&M yesterday I found the 390g cartons of Cook Italian chopped tomatoes with basil for 19p each

thanks! I picked up 10 cartons from my local on Saturday, they were disappearing fast off the shelves though :eek:
  • dougs
    dougs Posts: 617 Forumite
    Prudent wrote: »

I got some of the Earl Grey ones last week and very nice they are too, especially at that price :)
  • English Provender Company Seafood Sauce with sunblush tomatoes 49p a jar.

3 small pots of custard for 59p.

Crabbie's fiery ginger beer and ginger ale 200ml for 25p a bottle.

Cans of grape soda for 35p.

Bags of mini marshmallows for 39p.

Various heavily-reduced Dr. Oetker things e.g. apricot glaze 49p, food colouring, icing, marzipan.

Small tubs of Pringles Rosemary and Olive Oil, 3 for £1.

We also picked up 2 min Transformers figures for £1.99 each.
  • Just spotted the Furby toy is on sale at B&M Bargains for £39.99!

I've bought two and saving them as Christmas presents!

Katie x
  • Peppapig
    Peppapig Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    Prudent wrote: »
    http://www.cha.ee/en/cha-teas

My local B&M had all kinds except the Berry. My favourites are the mango and Earl Grey. The tins are handy too!

Found these in our local B&M today - they had Earl Grey, Green and Mint. They looked really good but unfortunately the Earl Grey were best before October 13 and the Green and Mint were already past their best before dates. If they'd just been for me I'd have bought them anyway but I wanted them to make up pressies so didn't get them. If you can get them with longer dates then they're definitely a good buy.
    It's the most wonderful timeof the year :
  • paulineb_2
    paulineb_2 Posts: 6,489 Forumite
    They do sharwoods chinese sweet and sour wrap kits with 8 flour tortilla wraps for 59p

Also, maggi coconut milk powder for 49p, makes 30 servings

They also had huge bags of bird seed in my local B and M for £4.99, think it was 12kgs, my mum bought 3 of them

I dont use B and M often, prefer home bargains but when I do see a bargain like the above, I'll get it.
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    excellent info we just had a store built so must pop in. how much are tinned toms does anyone know please? was buying some today but may wait if cheaper in b and m. i saw the 19p ones above but expect they will be long gone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure