Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Andrea
    • By Former MSE Andrea 27th Mar 13, 1:23 PM
    • 9,419Posts
    • 22,334Thanks
    Former MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers
    • 27th Mar 13, 1:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers 27th Mar 13 at 1:23 PM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone,

If you have a question you'd like to ask cashback website Topcashback directly, post your question below and it will try to answer. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please remember referral links are not permitted. If you want to post a referral you can do it on the Topcashback referrals thread.
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 8:51 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 224
  • TopCashBack Company Representative
    Hi everyone,

@Miles_W - A tricky one and not the one we know the answer of just yet I am afraid. One thing is for sure we will do everything we can to get the cashback and if we do get any of the funds we will be sure to pass this on to our members as it's only right you get this if we are paid the funds.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • youngretired
    • By youngretired 1st Apr 19, 2:55 PM
    • 282 Posts
    • 156 Thanks
    youngretired
    My brother-in-law opened a Natwest account in November when Topcashback was offering 20.20 for switching. He has had the incentive paid from Natwest in February, but still hasn't received his cashback which is sitting at confirmed. He did do a support ticket, but just got the response that as you no longer deal with this company then these can take longer to receive the payment. Has anyone else actually been paid theirs?

I myself made a purchase in March 2018 from Sky Accessories which originally should have taking 4 weeks to pay and it has sat at pending now for over a year. I have submitted support tickets asking when you had last received a payment from Sky and no one actually ever answers the question, just that my batch hasn't been received and now the same response that my brother-in-law got, as Sky Accessories came off Topcashback about June 2018. When will Topcashback admit defeat?
    Hey everyone,

@youngretired - If your brother in law reached out to us we can check that for him.

In regards to your Sky Accessories cashback, I will pass this on to the team who do chase up cashback to ensure we are doing what we can to get these progressing for you,

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • youngretired
    • By youngretired 9th Apr 19, 11:28 AM
    • 282 Posts
    • 156 Thanks
    youngretired
    Hi Matt

Thanks for your response.

My brother-in-law did chase on his support ticket re Natwest and has got the same response, "as Topcashback no longer deal with this company that it can take longer to pay", but now also Topcashback are advising him that even though it has been confirmed, that he might not get his cashback! How can Topcashback say that you might not get your cashback when it has already been confirmed that he took the offer via Topcashback? It's not like Natwest is going to go bust!

I have a question regarding Debenhams, I have cashback that is sitting at confirmed from a purchase made in December. Now that Debenhams may go into adminstration, will this still be paid?
    Hey everyone,

@youngretired - We can't really guarantee any funds unless we are paid them and it reaches us and so I feel the team have done right by not saying this is definite. That being said, if it's confirmed everything will be done to get this money to us.

As for Debenhams, we have been informed it's business as usual but that being said as with it being an administration this does make us a company who has unpaid invoices. It will very much depend on how this all pans out but we will do everything we can to secure your cashback.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 13th Apr 19, 3:13 AM
    • 12,590 Posts
    • 11,767 Thanks
    jenniewb
    When is it OK to send a nudge?

I took out a BT contract a month ago, suprize suprize it didn't track. So I made a missing cashback claim 3 days later. I was sent a message saying not to do anything until the retailer had responded, but that I could send a nudge, but then not to send a nudge as it can put things back....

I'm confused!

When do we sent nudges without it risking messing things up?
    • FutureGirl
    • By FutureGirl 13th Apr 19, 8:06 AM
    • 1,159 Posts
    • 481 Thanks
    FutureGirl
    Bought car warranty via Warranty Direct in January & got a new phone via Carphone warehouse in Feb.

Both are over the estimated payment date and still at pending.
    Hey everyone,

@jenniewb - I can confirm that while a message may hold up your claim progressing. A nudge shouldn't impact your claim.

@FutureGirl - with both of these being long term purchases both will require a few months for the retailer to confirm you have kept the purchase but feel free to reach out to us through the email mse@topcashback.co.uk if you'd like me to check this out.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • youngretired
    • By youngretired 21st Apr 19, 1:11 PM
    • 282 Posts
    • 156 Thanks
    youngretired
    I did a purchase from eBay on 26th March and all items tracked, however 4 items disappeared later from my account (the 3 remaining items cashback has now been paid). Why would this happen when all items are over 5.49 and all from the same company Evans Cycles eBay store hence 1 basket?

I had submitted a missing cashback claim for these items, however I put all the items on the 1 claim as per the claim instructions "if the items are in 1 basket". 8 days later after submitting the claim on the 13th April (as I have been told that TCB have a backlog) I have been told to re-submit each item under its own claim.

I have done this today but I have had to guess the purchase time as obviously I made the purchase as 1 basket, so don't know the individual item purchase times. The claims also state a lower price that I had inputted (guessing vat) though eBay always tracks at the whole amount and the claim that TCB amended has been changed to the whole amount?

I have submitted a support ticket asking for them to advice the claims team that the items had originally tracked and then disappeared and given the actual list of the items, as I do not want to delay the claims being submitted as it is now close to the 30 days time frame.

I have proof of the items ordered by email if this is required and see no reason why my claims should be declined considering they had tracked originally and that 3 of the items in the basket have already been paid.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

662Posts Today

5,401Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin