Yankee Candle bargains - Please post your finds here!

Comments

• Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Selected Yankee Candles Christmas range, half price and BOGOF,picked up two of the gold bags with votives and macaron tea lights in for £10.
    Also had the hexagonal Yankee advent calendars for £7.50 but I resisted that one...
  • ARK5
    ARK5 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Africat wrote: »
    Selected Yankee Candles Christmas range, half price and BOGOF,picked up two of the gold bags with votives and macaron tea lights in for £10.
    Also had the hexagonal Yankee advent calendars for £7.50 but I resisted that one...

Is this in Yankee stores as I don't see it online?
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    ARK5 wrote: »
    Is this in Yankee stores as I don't see it online?

OMG... So Soz I thought I'd posted the store, I'm such a duffer!!

Sorry; genuinely thought I'd said; Cheshire Oaks outlet.
  • ARK5
    ARK5 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Africat wrote: »
    OMG... So Soz I thought I'd posted the store, I'm such a duffer!!

Sorry; genuinely thought I'd said; Cheshire Oaks outlet.

You're not a duffer - you're human!

Thanks for the bargain alert!
  • juliebunny
    juliebunny Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    My local Clintons were selling off some of the large jars yesterday for £9.99 (London) ! Guessing they are making way for the new fragrances.
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • Sundaysgirl
    Sundaysgirl Posts: 1,096 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    juliebunny wrote: »
    My local Clintons were selling off some of the large jars yesterday for £9.99 (London) ! Guessing they are making way for the new fragrances.

Thank you - which London store please?
    MFW 2017 #123 2018: £1,852.64/£39,200 (4.7%)
  • Stephenmac
    Stephenmac Posts: 56 Forumite
    edited 5 October 2018 at 8:17PM
    Hi.

Clearance Shed have some good offers on Yankee Candle. Free delivery when you spend £30.

https://www.clearanceshed.co.uk/yankee-candle-halloween-2-spider-web-votive-holder--2-witches-brew-sampler-set-1324-p.asp

Also Witches Brew sampler for 99p
    https://www.clearanceshed.co.uk/yankee-candle-witches-brew-votive-sampler---black-4375-p.asp

Hope that helps someone.
  • just heard Yankee Candle are doing an extra 20% off all stock in their OUTLET store at Icon O2 in north Greenwich, this is only available this Thursday 1.11.18 so I will be up there to get all my pressies :) glad I waited now.
    large jars already 50% and 30% off now have an extra 20% off as well, the advent calenders will be £11.99. there are loads more really good bargains in there I just cant remember all of them, what a find!! especially because there is a cath kidson outlet opposite!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 11 December 2018 at 1:28PM
    30% Off of everything at Yankee here https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=75169442#post75169442

Also 7% TCB
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    60% off selected Yankee at Debenhams https://www.debenhams.com/search/yankee?sid=-discounted_percentage&CMP=

Quite a lot at time of posing
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback