DO NOT POST ON THIS BOARD - until you have read this please!

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    peejbob wrote: »
    You guys really NEED to read the OP and stick to the topic.. This thread IS to 'share holiday deals' please, not fudge up the threads with half baked complains about sharing moneysaving deals...:p

No, this is the Forum Sticky - an information thread. So unless your "deals" have an unlimited lifespan or somehow contribute to the overall smooth running of the board, then they have no place here whatsoever.

The principle of using one thread per deal has been running pretty smoothly and effectively on this board for a long time now.
  • pogofish
    peejbob wrote: »
    There's no requirement for deals to be unlimited whatsoever - to quote the OP..
    Now I'd suggest people stick to posting useful info that is..

Then why not post them on the board then? - Not in the general information sticky?
  • peejbob
    peejbob Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 November 2018 at 6:59PM
    Ah such a confusing system but my son has just kindly explained me. Posts moved - so the forum police can now go harass someone else.. :D:wink:
  • You can get 10% off at Clifton Hotels in Bristol for any dates. You need to use the code MEMBER when you book! :rotfl::T
  • pogofish
    You can get 10% off at Clifton Hotels in Bristol for any dates. You need to use the code MEMBER when you book! :rotfl::T

Did you read the Op of this thread?
  • pogofish
    We don't do competitions on this board and you posted on the Sticky - which explains everything, so you cannot deny knowledge - This is just Spam!
  • Seems I posted this in a Volcano forum!! Oops!
    Looking for insights and advice please!

We were having a two centre holiday to Florida, 10 days in Orlando, then 7 days to Key West. We booked the Key West accommodation through Interval International as a Getaway', usually non refundable. However, the Keys were devastated by Irma and although we were still in Orlando we couldn't travel down. Roads and bridges closed and the hotel officially closed. Interval will not refund our money, even though the hotel itself is refunding if you booked directly through them. Intervals only concession was to offer us a further booking to be taken within 30 days! We will be home and unable to take this 'offer' They NEVER contacted us at any point to let us know the hotel was closed, so there was insufficient time to do anything other than extend our stay at Orlando! Where do we stand with a refund due to them being unable to give the service or do we have to go through travel insurance as an act of God? And will the travel insurance pay the full amount?? ������
  • pogofish
    So you think you got a bargain...?

Did you actually read the OP in this thread?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=45891181&postcount=1

You clearly agreed to having read and understood the basics of forum choice and posting as part of your signup, so the matter of posting in the wrong forum should rarely arise.

And you hijacked an info thread - Which is also against the T&Cs you agreed to and will not get you the help you need!
  • Hahahaha, it is amusing when you read, how little people read! ;)
    2018 wins: 2x Bags or Doritos (Yum), £20 Voucher, 5x Pair of Sports Socks

Live to Play : Play to win - Will I this year?

:beer: Beer and friends always helps :beer:
  • peejbob
    peejbob Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I know lol.. One poster's 'opinions' appears 6 times on this thread! Just saying.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure