Spotify feedback

2»

Comments

• Satisfying to me. Smooth streaming and easy to find favorite songs.
    HNY:A
  • Spotify is great BUT it is one of the only music streaming services not to offer parental controls. If you therefore go for a family package, expect your kids to learning every sexually violent expression going!:(
  • Spotify is fantastic, not just for the huuuuuuge number of tracks available but also for the extra features like Daily Mix, Discover playlists and being able to listen to an artist-inspired playlist. Spotify's own playlists have something for everyone and it learns as you listen, so is continuously recommending stuff.
  • RHemmings
    RHemmings Posts: 3,424
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I follow a number of musicians who aren't huge earners. I buy their CDs, but also listen to them on Spotify. That way, they get a little bit extra from my listening.
  • shinhead
    shinhead Posts: 106
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I really like spotify better than messing around with ipods and as a few have mentioned you can listen to a lot of new stuff before you buy.As i do like to follow artists and making playlist is easy .the only thing i find with spotify premium or free is if you use your mobile and say your looking at ed sheeran on my lappy i get a list of other artists simiaalr but does not work on my android phone other than that its brill if you look around theres very frequent offers like quid for 3 months also :beer:no adverts on premium
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure