Moms night off box...

Hello

It's one of my best mates birthdays soon. She's got a small baby and so I thought I'd make her a moms night off/in box.

She's currently at Slimming World so I don't want to mess that up by getting her loads of chocolate and things, but I might get her some of the Slimming World treats.

I make a lot of my own bath things so will include body scrub, body butter and a bath bomb.

I might also include her favourite magazine.

Any other ideas would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Anna

Comments

04624181 Posts: 565 Forumite
    What a lovely idea,

Maybe a candle for whilst she is soaking in the bath. A face mask/eye mask/hair mask. Pound shops do foot and hand masks too. A nail varnish for her to paint her nails. Slimming world friendly treats are a great idea and I am sure would be greatly appreciated. If you are ensure there are lots of slimming world groups on faceb**k you can post in and ask. Could you get /make her a cd with her favourite songs to listen too whilst she is pampering herself. Good Luck, what a thoughtful friend xx
  • Snowy_Owl
    Snowy_Owl Posts: 454 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I immediately thought of similar to the previous post! - candles, bath treats!

Does she have a favourite shop or like something like the cinema? Maybe something a small voucher for Waterstones / record store or wherever. In the past I've given cinema goodie bags - a voucher for 2 adult tickets (you could use Mr T Clubcard vouchers if wanting to keep costs down) and provide the drinks and sweeties ( from the shops of course!!)
    :j I feel I am diagonally parked in a parallel universe :j
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,785 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    04624181 wrote: »
    WIf you are ensure there are lots of slimming world groups on faceb**k you can post in and ask.

Closer to home, there's an ongoing SW support thread on this forum here
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5839606

If the OP knows someone who goes to the group. then 'hifi' bars might be appreciated - otherwise, Alpen Light ceral bars or Benefit bars from ALDI.

Fresh fruit would always be on plan
  • VintageBelle
    VintageBelle Posts: 321 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts