~Make upto £10 a day May 2018~

Comments

• Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Its a code day today on SBs with the first one at 9am and the lat at 6pm with 40 SBs up for grabs.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Very quiet on here...........hope everyone is Ok?

£15.50 tips to add for me from the past few days. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Very quiet on here...........hope everyone is Ok?

£15.50 tips to add for me from the past few days. :D

I agree about the quietness on here, KM, and also hope everyone is OK. I'm really worried about Lynne though as we haven't heard from her for weeks now. I know her Spanish move was imminent but it's so unlike her not to post anything at all at the start of a new month's thread.

Well done on your tips:beer:. It must be an exciting time now as your holiday gets nearer. I really envy you. It's donkeys years since we were last abroad:(
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks CBC. So looking forward to it. To any regular reader of this thread it would seem I have always had holidays abroad but it hasnt always been the case. Up until three years ago we went abroad once I think in twenty years. Mainly because of the expense of taking a family of 4 abroad and my son not really liking the sun at all.
    We did sun holidays in caravans and have been all over UK which if you get the weather is just as nice as abroad.
    Now the children are grown and do their own thing, we are making the most of being able to go abroad. I would do it even more if funds allowed. One day when the mortgage is gone. :D

Lynne!!!! Where are you?????
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just popping in to say hi :hello:

A couple of small bits to add 28p citizenme and 27p chip interest so total now £243.28. Every little helps :rotfl:

I was thinking about Lynne’s absence too. Hope she is ok, the thread isn’t the same without her steady encouragement and good advice xx
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm really sorry not been around folks.

I had a University assignment due in last Thursday, had some bad news 2 weeks before that,which threw me. Spoke to my tutor who hinted at giving me an extension which I didn't agree to as I don't want to constantly be getting extensions on my assignments.

So I stayed up all night, and rushed home from work to spend more time getting it completed. I submitted it all on time.

Good new I passed with a B! Which I am pleased with although I should have got an A but that's life for me these days. Always intefering with my degree.

So I started logging back on, trying to catch up, and I have now come down with a dreadful head cold. One of those wooly ones.

I didn't pick up on a mistake someone had made at work and spent all day chasing my tail to only realise as I was leaving they had made a mistake. no worries, will fix it tomorrow.

I checked Lynnejk profile and she hadn't logged in for a while. i have no contact details for her, so we can only PM her and hope she can see them through emails and hope all is well with her. :A

our little cheerleading squad led by carbootcrazy will have to do a bit more cheerleading for a few more days, sorry ladies and gents. I will be back soon. xx

ps I tell a lie, I just went to PM her and she did log in 3 days ago. so send those pms, she hopefully sees them on her emails.
  • shariann
    shariann Posts: 1,027 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Evening all

Just got in finally. My brother has had a setback and is back in hospital so went in to see him straight from work. He is looking very weary and is quite uncomfortable but already feeling better than he did when he went in so hopefully will be stronger again soon.

The parking at the hospital is so expensive! It costs more to visit a sick person than to go shopping which seems a bit ridiculous!

I have a day out in London tomorrow which was a birthday present and the forecast is good so hopefully that will be fun and be a bit of time out from everything.

No money made today and planning an early night so will pop in again soon. Going to try to work out how to pm lynnejk before I fall asleep.

Take care everyone and good luck with all your money making
    £10 a day April - £4/£300
    2014 £110.92 2015 £3732.30 2016 £1633.66 2017 £2991.70 2018 £3255.40
    Jan £105.50 Feb £80.47March £69.30
  • Aesop wrote: »
    I'm really sorry not been around folks.

I had a University assignment due in last Thursday, had some bad news 2 weeks before that,which threw me.

Sorry to hear that, Aesop. I hope it wasn't anything that you couldn't/can't remedy. Well done on the 'B' score:T:beer:. All things considered and what a hectic and stressful life you lead I consider that's a great achievement. Most people wouldn't be able to cope with any studying at all if they had as much else to cram in to every day as you do. You should feel proud of it and not beat yourself up about it not being an 'A'. Sending hugs your way:kisses3:
  • shariann wrote: »
    Evening all

Just got in finally. My brother has had a setback and is back in hospital so went in to see him straight from work. He is looking very weary and is quite uncomfortable but already feeling better than he did when he went in so hopefully will be stronger again soon.

The parking at the hospital is so expensive! It costs more to visit a sick person than to go shopping which seems a bit ridiculous!

I have a day out in London tomorrow which was a birthday present and the forecast is good so hopefully that will be fun and be a bit of time out from everything.

No money made today and planning an early night so will pop in again soon. Going to try to work out how to pm lynnejk before I fall asleep.

Take care everyone and good luck with all your money making

Sorry to hear about your brother's setback but where health's concerned things often tend to get a bit worse before they start to get better IYKWIM. Lets hope all goes well for him from now on.

Enjoy your London trip. Sounds fun and just what you need to give you a bit of a boost:beer:.
  • truebluemummy
    truebluemummy Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Afternoon everyone

I have received a cheque today from inbox pounds for £20 and got paid ot yesterday for £93. Doing more ot 2mo but will not declare it until I get paid.
    Will hopefully list a few more items and get them sold. We should be getting our remortgage soon which will be a saving of £200 a month. Cant wait. X
    Hope everyone enjoyed the wedding and the lovely weather. Im now getting ready for 2 night shifts and my little man has gone to his first beavers sleepover. X
    Make £5 a day April £12.60/£110 (Joined late)
    Surveys 2021/2022 
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport